After exiting I saw the large quantity of students in the cafeteria discussing about their first day here as I reminisced about the times that I were in high school. I removed those thoughts from my head as they brought back unhappy memories.

I then began looking for Arthur and noticed he was not in there so began searching around it then noticing him with another person. This person was not human as I looked closer she was an elf. I then realised that she was the elf that Arthur saved when he was younger, her name was Tessia, I believe.

I smiled at their interaction and realised that they were talking about all the lost time they had so I decided to leave them alone. I could say it was a good trip though because I now had something I could tease him about.

After a few days where I spent most of my time in the beast glades either killing monsters or relaxing. I suddenly received a message from igris about Arthur, as I had assigned him to stay in his shadow.

"Master, Arthur had been injured by a monster" he said.

"Oh okay, is it life threatening?" I asked.

"No master, from the training that he had he was injured and is currently on bed rest" he said.

"How did he get his injury?" I asked thinking that he's smart enough to not push himself to that limit.

"He saved an elven woman who had passed out from overuse of mana and took the blast of the monster whilst she was in his arms" he said.

"Oh, hahaha, that must have been his girlfriend" I laughed whilst praising Arthur on his ability to put others first.

"Okay, tell me when he's awake" I said.

"He is master, his parents and that elf is their with her parents as well" he said.

"Interesting" I said before opening a portal and entering it.

Arthur's POV

I was surrounded by my parents and tessias parents as well. This was the first time they had met so my mother was obsessed with tess as they talked. Dad spoke with both virion and tess's father. I spoke with both director goodsky and tess's mother about how I was until I heard a familiar voice that I hadn't heard in a while.

"Honestly Arthur is it impossible for you to stay out of trouble" uncle Jin woo said as the attention was snapped to him walking in.

"Uncle Jin woo" I said enthusiastically.

"Jin woo" my parents said.

Tessia eralith POV

I was so happy that Arthur was alright after saving me, it made me realise that I was wrong al these years and that I did have a place in his heart. I thought that this was my chance to tell him how I felt about it, I would tell him later when everyone's gone. I wanted to talk to him but heard the voice of someone coming close.

This person was dressed in dark clothes and seemed to be a powerful person. What surprised me thought was that he was Arthur's uncle. I never knew he had one before, I only knew about his parents and sister from when I saw them in the crystal that great aunt rinia gave me.

"W-W-who a-a-are you?" I heard my grandfather shout at him with a pale face.

"Relax old man, he won't kill you" I heard Arthur say which shocked me as I knew that grandfather was a silver core.

"He's right I won't do anything, I just came to see Arthur after I heard he was injured" he said.

"You must be Tessia, Arthur's girlfriend" he said causing me to blush and my parents to look at me in disbelief.