C H A P T E R 1 3

Sorry I didn't post in while all my work is eating my alive so I didn't have time to write. :') ENJOY

(Y/n) POV:

"Tae Tae Bear?"

"So you still remember that nickname" He chuckled and walking closer to me. I backed up until I hit a wall. He trapped me between him and the wall. I gulped he's so close.

"I missed you"
He whispered in my ear. I tried with all my strength to push him of but he won't move.
"Let me go why am I here?"
"You know you ask too many questions (y/n) just like always typical (y/n) " He said glaring at me. "LET ME GO YOU CRAZY BASTARD" I screamed.

"Now (y/n) I'd watch my mouth if I were you or do you want to end up like your friend Seungmin from that day" I stared at him in shock and stopped. Taehyung and I dated in college. But I had to break up with him cause he was very violent and got jealous easily.

Yeonjun please come save me....

Yeonjun POV:
"Okay so where could she be right now ?" i said out loud.
"I heard she had a boyfriend in college maybe something to do with him" replied Seojoon I was shocked. (Y/n) had a boyfriend. Of course she would she didn't even like you Yeonjun what were you thinking. "Call Taehyun he might know". " Hey Hyung you called "
"Oh yeah I hope you weren't busy"

"Oh no I was just working out so why'd you call " "Oh yes this is Park Seojoon leader of the Park Mafia " "It's good to see you again hyung" Taehyun said pulling Seojoon into a hug. Huh- hyung what am I missing something???

"Good to see you too Taehyun and thank you for taking care of my sister" "Of course hyung she's like my little sister" Bruh- I remember you flirting with her in high school. "Um I don't mean to mean to intrude but you both know each other? "

" Oh yeah our parents we're good friends we know each other since childhood and since I was (y/n)s age Hyung taught me how to fight so she wouldn't get in any trouble".

" And I asked him to flirt with her to keep other boys away " Seojoon said. "Didn't you all ever think if she flirted back?" "We knew she wouldn't" Taehyun replied. "Ok so why have you both called me" "(Y/n) is missing and we think it has something to do with her college boyfriend. "

"WHAT (Y/N) IS MISSING" He screamed in our ears. "Sorry yeah his name is Kim Taehyung-"
"WAIT KIM TAEHYUNG AS IN THE SOON LEADER OF THE KIM MAFIA???!?!!!! " "You are right but they are our friends why would they do this" Seojoon replied.

"But again they are known for hacking they could have hacked her number. " I said. "Your right and WAIT during the incident Jimin got the message to attack the people in white but I was told Mr. Choi sent a message to attack the men dressed in black. So they could have also hacked the message to make our mafias fight. "

"I never thought you both were smart enough to realize this I'd like to applaud you" A sudden voiced boomed in the speakers.

Mr. Kim's voice......