Once he heard this, Xiao Liu thought to himself, 'How could there be a next time?'

Sister Yun was right, Mr. Yu really was close friends with Brother Ling!

After hearing the things he wanted to hear, he stopped talking to Xiao Liu and started to handle simple work with his phone.

He was so good-looking that there weren't many actors and actresses who could mirror him on set. Consequently, there were people who watched him, either conspicuously or inconspicuously.

Apart from Qin Yanyu and Ling Qing, others were unaware of his identity. They all believed that he was Ling Qing's friend.

After a while, the deputy director approached and asked in good faith, "Sir, I see your looks are outstanding and your temperament is exceptional. I'm not sure if you're interested in making a cameo?"

Xiao Liu: ...

Xiao Liu felt their deputy director was truly brave.

Gently raising his eyes, Yu Chen replied coolly, "No."

"Our crew's conditions are pretty good, the script is fairly reasonable, and food and lodging are included. Please think about it, I think you really fit one of the roles."

Yu Chen appeared indifferent. "No need."

Having seen this, the deputy director produced a business card. "Sir, if you change your mind, you can give me a call."

Reaching out, Yu Chen accepted the card. "Sure."

With that, the deputy director left.

"He's unexpectedly dedicated." Yu Chen commented, "He's still on the lookout for suitable roles."

"Perhaps we can cooperate a second time."

'So, Mr. Yu, did you come to be undercover?' Xiao Liu had his suspicions.

Just as Yu Chen put the deputy director's card in his pocket, he felt someone approaching him. He looked up to see it was Qin Yanyu.

She was still in costume, and was made up delicately, appearing elegant and beautiful, like a peach blossom.

As she neared Yu Chen, she smiled. "Mr. Yu, surely you remember that you owe me a meal."

Giving her a look, Yu Chen slowly stood. "I remember. Let's talk somewhere else."

Thinking that he was to talk to her over a meal, she beamed as she walked by his side.

It seemed that Yu Chen didn't want others to eavesdrop on their conversation, and neither did he want to go to her nanny van, so they went in Ling Qing's nanny van.

The driver had never seen her before, and stopped them.

Yu Chen took no offense, and only stated, "Give Xiao Liu a call. Once you're done, keep watch for me, and don't let anyone near."

Retrieving his phone, the driver gave Xiao Liu a call and received a response. Only then did he let Yu Chen and Qin Yanyu into the vehicle.

He stood outside, smoking while he stood on guard.

This was the first time Qin Yanyu had entered Ling Qing's nanny van. She entered to discover that the interior matched her own —— this was definitely not in line with the company's norm.

She pretended to ask casually, "Why did we come to Ling Qing's car? Actually, it's the same if you go to mine."

Yu Chen leaned against the back of his seat saying indifferently, "Naturally, there's a difference. Ling Qing's car is also my car. Your car is only your own."