They continued to stargaze for a while in silence until Y/N pointed out a shooting star. She immediately shut her eyes closed made a wish. "What did you wish for?" Y/N opened her eyes to see Hyunjin laying down in her direction. "It won't come true if I tell you idiot-" She scoffed, slightly trying to conceal a yawn. "Oo my Y/N's sleepy let's go home now." He smiled as he helped her up.

On the bike, he let her sit in front of him, facing him directly so she wouldn't fall off if she sat behind and fell asleep. Y/N hugged Hyunjin gently and rested her chin on his shoulder as he put his hand on her back rubbing it soothingly. Hyunjin continued to focus on the road, knowing Y/N had fallen asleep. He arrived back at her home, holding Y/N in his arms and walked towards the front door. He didn't want to wake her up so he checked her pockets for the keys but he couldn't find them. "She forgot her keys..." Hyunjin sighed to himself. He took the bike back to his house and took Y/N upstairs to his room. He put her in his bed and kissed her cheek getting in with her. He held her figure tightly and fell asleep.

THE NEXT AFTERNOON

The bell rang, signifying that the exam was finally over, including school. Students left row by row. Y/N got outside and stretched and stared at the ground while walking. She was lost in her thoughts until she felt an arm snake around her waist. "Hey princess! I can tell you did amazing on the exam, you were so focused!" Hyunjin said proudly kissing her cheek. "Thanks..I got stuck on question 37 though..." She sighed throwing her books in the locker, knowing she wouldn't need to worry about studying now. "Meh, you should be happy that our exams are finally over, which means more us time!" Hyunjin chuckled swaying side to side with Y/N.

"Bruh- I feel like I messed up big time!" Felix whined. "What do you mean bubs? We studied so much together!" Areum took her eyes off her phone. "Wait Areum did you just-" Y/N and Jenny spoke in unison. "YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER?!" Jisung and Hyunjin yelled out of shock. Felix and Areum's faces had turned as red as chili peppers now. Felix recovered quickly though and kissed Areum. "M-MHM AND WE'RE HAPPY TOGETHER!" Areum yelled as if she was fighting for her life. "I mean I was kinda expecting it. You guys stuck with each other so much ever since Hyunjin and Y/N were on bad terms." Jenny chuckled. "TikTok couple." Jisung spat making Y/N snort. "What's wrong are you jelly, Jisung?" Jenny blinked. "Why would I be jealous when I already know someone I like is going to accept my love confession?" Jisung winked back at Jenny putting his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him. "YOU LIKE ME TOO?!" Jenny squealed as Jisung nodded and kissed her cheek. "Well- wow I- uh-" Hyunjin rubbed the back of his neck witnessing his friends confess to each other. "It's the Y/N and Hyunjin effect! Stay away from it unless you want to fall madly in love~!" Areum exaggerated as if it was some disease making Y/N laugh. "Oh well, who's up for a triple date?" Felix asked flicking his fringe away from his eyes.

"We would love to tag along but Y/N and I already have plans," Hyunjin said pouting. "Ooo~ What type of plans Hwang?" Jisung raised his eyebrows cockily which made Y/N blush. "Nothing really, just a movie marathon with tons of food." He smiled holding Y/N's hand.

"Well then, we can't really stop you two love birds, get a move on! We'll see you tomorrow~" Jenny waved as Y/N and Hyunjin walked away.

The two arrived at Hyunjin's place, changed into something more comfortable, and sat down to watch horror movies. Jumpscares were making Hyunjin scream out his soul while Y/N's ears were almost bleeding. Eventually, she got fed up and smacked him with a pillow. "WHY?!-" Hyunjin yelled, repeatedly getting smacked. "YOU SCREAM TOO MUCH, THAT'S WHY LLAMA!" She hit him again until Hyunjin smacked her down with a pillow too. "AH!-" Y/N yelled falling over onto the floor from the edge of Hyunjin's bed. Kkami ran inside and started barking looking at the mess made inside his owner's room. Food all over his desk, blankets on the ground, and pillow stuffing flying everywhere.

It doesn't matter when or how but Hyunjin ended up on top of Y/N holding her down. He teased her by leaning down to her face, lips inches away from her's but whenever she'd try to kiss him he'd pull away. "WHYYY?" She whined trying to get up but he kept her down. "Are you that eager to kiss your prince?" He smirked raising an eyebrow. "He looks so hot like this-" Y/N thought to herself blushing. "I need words princess~" He whispered seductively by her ear making her ears heat up too.

"YES, I AM JUST KISS ME ALREADY!" Y/N yelled, getting frustrated and making Hyunjin flustered.

He then, FINALLY leaned in for a kiss. It was so passionate and loving Y/N felt her heart leaping. Hyunjin put his hand behind Y/N's nape pulling her closer deepening the kiss even more.

"Hyunjin- Honey we're home!"

The front door opened making a woman's voice echo through the house.

Maybe a triple date wouldn't have been so bad.