CHAPTER 2

Y/N'S POV

Beep, Beep, Beep.

I woke up rubbing my blurry eyes. Another day of school. I realized that I had fallen asleep while on facetime with Jenny and Areum and that my phone was basically dying on 3%. What a great way to start my morning huh? I got up, made my bed, and stretched for a while then went to go get ready to leave for school. 

Arriving at school, I went to my locker immediately to get my books for the first, and second period. I didn't get time to check my phone since the bus ride here was already pretty hectic and bumpy. I walked towards Areum who was already staring at her phone...except she had a disgusted look on her face. "Hey Areum, what's up?" I waved at her unlocking my phone. "Y/N- I can't believe you'd go so far just to get some attention from some guy!" She whisper-yelled as I looked at her with disbelief. "What? What do you mean? I didn't do anything to get Hyunjin's attention yesterday-"  I debated. "You leaked his private diary pages on Instagram Y/N. I never knew you could go so low." Jenny appeared from behind, her arms crossed and brows furrowed. "Guys- are you pranking me? It's not funny- please stop." I spoke trying to keep my cool. 

Jenny was about to speak again until I felt something grab my wrist harshly and pull me towards the staircase which led to the school rooftop. I looked up to see someone much taller than me. The same long hair.

 Hyunjin.  

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N?!" Hyunjin yelled, pulling me to an empty corner at the rooftop. I flinched hearing how deep his voice had actually become. "W-what?" I stuttered. Shit, I was getting scared now. "Why would you leak my diary pages on the internet?! What the hell is wrong with you?! Just for my attention?!" He yelled brushing his hand through his hair. He seemed so tense I didn't know what to say. "Hyunjin...I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't leak any of your private pages anywhere..." I spoke looking at him directly right in the eye except his gaze became even deadlier. Hyunjin pulled out his phone to show me that my account had exposed his private diary pages. "Hyunjin it wasn't me I swear!" I argued. "How am I supposed to believe you Y/N?" He glared back. "You left your diary in class yesterday, I wanted to give it back to you but you're never alone. You don't like it when I'm near you, I didn't even go through it I promise!" I started to rant. "So I gave it to Yeonjun so then he could give it to you." Tears started to fill my eyes. 

When did I start to become so sensitive? 

"Nice job. You can't take the blame or admit the truth- so you just push it onto someone innocent. You're so pathetic. My father was right, you did become someone who would hurt me later on." Hyunjin scoffed and was about to walk off. "What?! What do you mean?!" I caught onto the sleeve of his blazer. "Since you're so eager to know why I started ignoring and avoiding you, I'll tell you." He stared at me smiling fakely as I just looked at him back with confusion in my eyes. 

"You're just a horrible person Y/N. I didn't and still don't want to be associated with you."

He said that sentence with such ease. It hurt so much to hear that come out of his mouth. I watched him leave me alone, dumbfounded. I sat down on a bench nearby, trying to collect my messy thoughts. "How could this all happen?  What did I do to make him hate me...?" I started shaking from the cold breeze. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore and just let them out.

"Awww, is poor little Y/N crying?" I heard the mocking voice of a male. I looked up to see Yeonjun looking at me with a smug smirk on his face. Oh, I just felt like ripping out his hair. "Y-YOU LEAKED THE PAGES DIDN'T YOU?!" I stood up wiping my tears, yelling in his face. "Oh? What are you talking about Y/N?" He asked sarcastically. "You know very well what I mean!" I scowled. "Very well then, yes I did. You stood me up for our date." He spoke bluntly. "What the hell- I said that we MIGHT go on a date, you idiot! You've ruined everything!" I slapped him. Hard. Yeonjun glared at me. "Even if you said maybe, you know very well I don't care. Come on let's go out together." He smiled pulling me by my wrist downstairs into the busy hallway. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! I'M NOT INTERESTED!" I snapped, slapping him again, except in front of everyone.