Leon's POV

A man name Jason was taking out a picture frame off the wall before he started talking to us, "SWAT's en route. They can deal with the zombies up here and getting the power back up. We'll head to the bunker." Jason said to us.  Jason was also passing all of us assault rifles before we hear President Graham started to asked me and (Y/n) something, "Are they really zombies?" President Graham asked us.  Me and (Y/n) just had to tell the president the truth, "Yes, sir." Me and (Y/n) said to the president.  (Y/n) started talking to the president, "Sorry, the two of us didn't get here sooner." (Y/n) said to the president.

President Graham was putting on a bulletproof vest before telling me and (Y/n), "Not at all. I'm indebted you two for getting my daughter, Ashley, back. Besides, with the two of you here, we just might survive this." President Graham said to us.  (Y/n) decided to take off her high heels before she started to pulled out some combat boots before she could say anything to me, we heard President Graham started talking to us, "I never thought what happened in Raccoon City could happen here." President Graham said to us.  (Y/n) looked a little upset from her hometown that she live there, but she did mention to me that she only live in Raccoon City for a little bit.

Sometimes it still hurts (Y/n) because she doesn't like to think about her hometown any more, but I can understand her a lot, "We all ready?" Jason asked all of us.  Everyone gave Jason a thumbs up before Jason started talking to us, "Let's get the President to the bunker. Stay sharp out there." Jason said to everyone.  Everyone was leaving the room to get the President in the bunker but of course there has to be zombies in here.  (Y/n) was able to get a clean shot at the zombies head before she kept running next to me, but of course (Y/n) was not used to wearing dresses so it was kinda hard for her to run in, "Why are they here?" I asked myself.  (Y/n) must've heard me because she started talking to me, "I don't know, Leon, but we will get to the bottom of this." (Y/n) said to me with a small smile on her face.

Little time skip still Leon's POV

Patrick was able to get a elevator working before we heard Jason started talking to Patrick, "Patrick, stay with the President. Leon, (Y/n), Shen May, with me." Jason said to us. Jason started to walk ahead from me and (Y/n) before telling us, "I'm counting on those skills of yours." Jason said to us. Patrick started to look in shocked before I started to whisper to him, "Hey." I whisper to Patrick. Patrick looks at me and (Y/n) before (Y/n) started to asked him, "You hood?" (Y/n) asked Patrick. Patrick was still looking shock at this before telling us, "Ye— Yeah. I'm just a little freaked out. I've never seen..." Patrick was hesitant to finished his sentence but Patrick kept talking, "Zombies before." Patrick said to us. Patrick looks at me and (Y/n) before telling us, "Thanks for back there." Patrick said to us.  I just patted Patrick shoulder before telling him, "Okay." I said to Patrick.

(Y/n) looks at Patrick before telling him, "Take care Patrick." (Y/n) said to Patrick.  Patrick just gave (Y/n) a small smile before he started walking towards the elevator.  Me and (Y/n) took off to follow Shen May and Jason. 

Little time skip now (Y/n)'s POV

All four of us started walking in the hallway in the White House but we had to do very careful, "Anything even remotely hostile gets a headshot." Jason said to us. All of us follow Jason while pointing our guns in every direction to make sure there were no zombies around us. Jason stop near the stairs before he turns around to look at us, "Whatever you do, don't let them reach the bunker. Understood?" Jason asked us.

All three of us nod our heads before Shen May said, "Right." Shen May said to Jason. All four of us separate from each other, but me and Leon stick together. So me and Leon went upstairs and also making sure that we stay quiet and to not make a sound. Leon move his arm on me to make sure that we don't get spotted by zombies, but Leon let's go of me before we started to run a bit but not before we hear zombies from the distance.