Chapter 6 - The Silent Treatment

Nami instantly regretted kissing Sanji. She ran after him. "Luffy!"

Luffy stretched his arms out and sat on the highest point of the Thousand Sunny Go.

"Luffy!!!" Nami's scream echoed.

"What was going on? Why did she kiss me? What was the point?"

                       ________________
                        ~many years before~

"What's love, Dadan?"

"What? Where'd you hear about that?"

"When we went into this noble restaurant the girl said she loved us!"

"Love can be many things. I don't have time to explain it to you." Dadan brushed Luffy off.

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! (x30)" Luffy shouted in her ear.

"Will you shut up if I do?"

"Yes!"

Luffy sat down to listen.

"You already know about love for friends and family right?"

"Yup!"

"Well there's a romantic, passionate love."

"What? That's too complicated! Why are there so many versions!" Luffy sighed, "I can't remember all that."

"Idiot! I find it hard to believe you'll ever fall in love." She smacked him.

"Ouch... okay... how do you know when you've fallen in love?"

"You'll know. Your heart will do stupid things if it happens. Now go do some house chores." Dadan walked out of the room with her arms crossed.

"No!" He ran off into the woods.

"That kids nothing but trouble. I feel sorry if he ever gets a wife," Dadan mumbled.

                         ______________

Luffy set his eyes on the sea. Was he in love with Nami? His heart felt good around Nami but also hurt seeing her kiss Sanji. He had mixed feelings. They sailed towards a new island, ironically named 'Love Island'.