******

The day had finally arrived, as Axel's parents wanted to finally meet his special someone, Alyssa. Despite their long relationship, she had never met his parents, but now, after so much time together, it was essential for her to gain their approval as well. She was overwhelmed with a mixture of excitement and nervousness, both eager to make a good impression but also aware that she couldn't afford to fail. She must impress his parents not just to win Axel's approval but also theirs.

As she arrived at their residence, her nerves kicked into high gear. she was aware that her whole life and relationships depended on this moment. She had to win over his parents not just to be in his good graces but also to gain their acceptance. She couldn't have just Axel's approval but also theirs, and she knew that her actions here would decide everything for her. The pressure was immense and she didn't want to mess this up in any way.

Her mind was spinning with all the different possibilities that could occur during this crucial moment in her life. She tried not to overthink and make things worse but her nerves were getting the best of her. She had to be calm, composed, and make the right impression with his parents. No matter what happened, she must not fail this important moment. This must go smoothly or else it would spell disaster for the relationship and her future with Axel.

She approached the front door with an already pounding heart and her nerves reaching a fever pitch. Everything in her was screaming for her to give up and turn around but she had come this far and she couldn't back down now. She had to be brave and continue forward, and hope for the best. Maybe, just maybe, this was the day that she would finally be able to make things official and formal with her partner's parents and get their long-awaited approval. She felt as if all her hopes were riding on this one encounter.

Axel was also already present in the residence, having been asked by his parents to be there in advance. Though he was initially hesitant to follow his parents' request, he had eventually acquiesced to Alyssa's insistence that she would be okay arriving on her own. He wanted to come with her but he knew that she was capable of handling the situation on her own. It was a necessary step in their relationship, and it would take all their effort to ensure that it went as smoothly as possible.

She knocked on the door softly, her heart pounding away with nerves as the realization of the situation finally hit her. Her anxiety was rising to a fever pitch and she felt as if waiting was just making things worse. If she didn't take action now, she would be wasting valuable time and allowing her nerves to take control. So, she took a deep breath and prepared herself for the meeting that might very well change the trajectory of her entire life.

"hello. Alyssa right?!" Axel's mom opened the door and asked her.

"Yes, that's right," Alyssa replied nervously, feeling all eyes upon her as she stood within the doorway of Axel's parents' home. Although she was happy to finally be meeting his parents, her anxiety and nerves were still running rampant and she was trying to maintain her composure. She felt as if all her hopes and dreams depended upon the outcome of this meeting and she couldn't afford to fail.

"oh dear, please enter. You're a beautiful young lady, isn't that right Noah." Axel's mom was a sweet lady and this made Alyssa sigh in relief. She made her less nervous by the sweet aura that surrounded the sweet lady.

"That is kind of you to say, ma'am," Alyssa replied politely, and though her heart was still pounding away, she felt as if she was in safe hands with Axel's mother. She could trust her and she felt welcomed by her and it was a comforting feeling.

"Come, please take a seat in the living room where I have some refreshments ready for us." She said, beckoning her to come along and sit.

She followed his mother and sat down in one of the living room chairs, accepting the refreshments that were available. Axel's mother was indeed a kind woman and she was doing a great job of making her feel at ease. She was truly relieved to have had such a favorable first impression with his mother.

The two continued to converse and she made a genuine effort not to appear too nervous or intimidated. There was a sense of calmness and ease about the entire exchange and she was gradually beginning to relax. As the conversation went on, she felt slightly more confident than her initial introduction and started to open up a bit more, allowing herself to let her natural self shine through.

She was slowly becoming more and more at ease with the exchange until suddenly she realized that Axel's father was yet to join the conversation. She started to feel anxious again, this time anticipating a meeting with someone so mysterious and unknown. She had no idea what kind of personality the man had or if he would even be approachable, and that anxiety started to make her nervous about that encounter in particular.

She tried to continue the conversation without making it apparent that she was anxious about the father's silence. She felt as if the atmosphere would change once he joined, and that thought made her nervous as well. Though she had already received such a warm reception from the mother, it was all for nothing if the father didn't concur with that warm and accepting nature. It all felt like a mystery waiting to unravel and she was not looking forward to the father's part in things at all.

Axel's mother gave her a reassuring look and made a kind and loving comment about her husband, saying that he doesn't talk much, but she must not be nervous about it. They were a beautiful couple with such a loving and accepting connection. She also wished to have a relationship like theirs one day and felt as if she could be her true self around them without fear of being judged.

"Yes, don't worry." She jumped in her seat slightly when she finally heard the deep voice of Axel's father. There was a striking similarity between his voice and Axel's, making the connection between the two men even more apparent. She had not expected such a contrast between Noah and Axel and was caught off guard by how jarring it was, though she was not entirely dissatisfied.

She looked at him with mixed feelings, trying to hide her surprise and nervousness as she attempted to process things. It was not as she had anticipated it to be and she was now feeling quite out of her element.

Needless to say, her time with Axel's parents had been great and a complete success. Even Axel's typically reticent father had been slowly brought out of his shell while interacting with her. It was evident that both parents approved of her and that they felt as if she were their own daughter. Axel's parents treated her with love and kindness and she could see herself as a permanent part of their family. Axel himself was overjoyed and felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from his shoulders now that he knew his parents were okay with their relationship.

Now that she had received approval from Axel's parents, she was officially a part of their family and felt as if she was where she belonged. The love, kindness, and acceptance she had received from them made her feel truly welcomed into their family. It was a wonderful feeling and she felt as if she and Axel were a real couple now, without any hesitation or worries from anyone. She felt that she had found her forever home.

(Rewritten.)
~some comments won't make sense as I have changed the plot and basically the whole Story. I hope you all love it.