Miguel||All Valley

"Fluff"

Me and my parents had just made it to the all valley tournament that was being held

Me and my parents had just made it to the all valley tournament that was being held. My mom saw Carmen and Miguel's grandma and waved. We all went up and sat next to them."hey Y/n, Cindy. Nice to see ya'll here!". Carmen said which caused me to smile.

I was wearing a tied up Cobra Kai shirt and ripped jeans with black and red Nike sneakers."you excited to see Miguel?". My fraternal twin sister Cindy asked me.

I got the name Cindy from Fear street

"Yea, i mean what can go wrong?". I say breathing heavily."he can get hurt, break a leg, get a concussion, lose conciseness, break his ba-". Cindy was saying before my mom hit her lightly in the back."what? She asked what can go- ohh! She didn't want me to tell her.". She said to my mom causing her to nod.

"And now from reseda we have-." The announcer was about to say until he was interrupted. "Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!". Cobra Kai chanted over and over jogging in. Miguel and I made eye contact and he smiled at me causing me to blush.

"Girl you look like a tomato, calm down". Cindy said playing with her straightened hair."oh shut up.". I say hitting her shoulder.

After a few fights have gone it was Miguel. He bowed to the announcer then to his opponent. He had his game face, he looked so hot. He got in a crane kick pose and kicked his opponent right in the face which caused the crowd to cheer and earned him a point."I didn't know he could do that!". Cindy said while clapping. "Me ether.". I say smiling.

After a few more fights it was now Miguel turn again, he was going against someone named Xander. He looked at me and winked at me which caused me to breath heavily."calm down honey.". My mom said and patting my shoulder.

He whipped the floor with him, and he looked cute doing it. It was now the final fight and he was going against Robby Keene. He had a problem with him because he tried to hit on me before.

Not the Sam situation

He aimed for his shoulder that was sprained because of Hawk and Robby fell. When Daniel called a time out because or robbys shoulder my mom told me to go down and check on Miguel but it most likely was because I was squeezing her arm because I was nervous.

"Nice fighting out there, didn't know you had it in you.". I say while holding his hand." Hey y/n. I saw the way i made you blush up there.". He said which caused me to blush more.

He lifted up my chin and kissed me which I kissed back. Hawk pulled Miguel's arm because he was about to on. I touched the necklace he gave me with my name Imprinted into it while watching him fight. After kicking Robbys shoulder down he won.

"Everyone welcome our newest champion! Miguel Diaz, and The Cobra Kai Dojo!". The announcer said while Miguel held up the first place trophy and his team mates ran on ten mat.

After Miguel said his thank you he came over and grabbed me hand and brought me in the middle. "I also would like to thank my beautiful girlfriend for supporting me. Y/n, I love you and I don't know what I'll do without you.". Miguel said into the mic.
"I love you too.". I say and kiss him in front of everyone.

Everyone cheered and awes were around the stadium. I pulled away and rested my head in his chest as his team mates chanted cobra Kai over and over.

I have the best boyfriend in the world