Knowing me, if I had to get in an actual fight, I would probably have a mental breakdown first before anything happens.

"I can't believe they're back already." Jisoo says eyeing all the people in the hallway who were suspended.

"I don't think three days was enough." Ryujin says following Seulgi's gaze.

I hear footsteps and I turn around to see Seulgi speed walking over in our direction.

"Seulgi what's -.. " I start to say but next thing I know Seulgi is using me as a human shield.

Then, an angry Krystal comes stomping down the hallway.

"How dare you break up with me!!" She shouts as she tries to look around me at Seulgi.

Yeah Seulgi.. just hide behind the girl who knows no self defense.

Great idea.

I feel soft hands pull me away from the middle of them and out of the way. I look up to see a Lisa glaring at Krystal, who was at first glaring at Seulgi, to now me?

What did I do.... oh.

I look down at Lisa's hand wrapped around mine.

"Krystal, leave him alone." Lisa says rolling her eyes and letting go of my hands to cross her arms and lean against a locker.

I look around to see lots of eyes looking at her outburst.

Krystal seems to notice all of the eyes, and this almost makes her angrier.

"If I were you, I would leave now before you make this situation worse." Suzy says walking towards her, she just huffs and thankfully walks away.

At this time, the bells rings and everyone parts there separates.

I hope this problem is done.. for good.

~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot how annoying school was when the class was actually full.

I sigh out as I try to use all the five minutes the teacher gave us to finish the work.

But while I was writing, I couldn't help but get distracted by a loud voice, which I soon recognized as Nancy.

Incase you don't remember, red headed queen bee, head cheerleader.... yeah that's pretty much it.

Oh and dreams of being with Lisa forever.

Definitely not the first.

*cough* Krystal *cough*

"I even told her that!!" I look over through my long hair to see Nancy roll her eyes, surrounded by the popular wannabes.

"Yeah, I can't believe we trusted Krystal, all she wanted to do was get in your woman's pants."

I internally cringed at 'your woman.' But kept listening in on the conversation.

What? It's not like they are being quiet or anything.

"She better watch her back." Nancy says examining her nails, "because no one, I mean NO ONE makes a fool out of me."

I hear the bell ring and I rush to get to my next class.

Well, that wasn't semi scary at all.

Does most of the school know that Krystal was only faking to like Seulgi to get to Lisa?

But all my questions seem to be answered because I see Krystal walk down the hallway, with what once was heels and tight shirts and shorts to a big baggy sweatshirt, sweatpants, and not a piece of makeup in sight.