part 2

On Monday morning:

Nathalie woke up, washed her face, brushed her teeth, showered, and began her daily routine. She walked upstairs to Agreste Palace, Harold's room first, because his room was closest to hers. I knocked once and he answered: I'm ready, Mama!
Then I went to Adrian's bedroom and knocked on the door three times, and he replied: I'm ready.
Then I went to Gabriel's bedroom and did to him as I did to Adrien, and then made sure to make breakfast for the three of us.
Gabriel and Adrien ate their breakfast together in the dining room, while Harold ate his food at the dining table in the kitchen.  And he said to him: Relax, don't worry, you are smart and your personality is great, and I am sure you will be fine and everyone at school will love you.
Adrian smiled at Harold and said to him: Thank you, your words encouraged me and eased my tension.
Nathalie looked at the boys and said nothing, and after a few minutes she said, "We're at school, Adrian." Adrian got out of the car and waved his hand to Nathalie and Harold.

When Adrien entered school, Nathalie continued her way to deliver her son to his school, as Harold was two years younger than Adrian, and smarter than him, as he had finished primary school in two years, Nathalie preferred not to send him to the same school with Adrian so that they would not be compared, as they  They are studying middle school, so Adrian doesn't hate Harold for this.
The road to Harold's school was quiet until his mother said, "Come on, we've arrived."
Harold: Thank you, Mama.
Nathalie: Take care of yourself, focus on your lessons, and don't get into trouble with anyone, okay?
Harold: Yes, Mama.
             Bye .
Nathalie made sure her son went to his school and set off back to Agreste Palace.

harold on the first day of school:
teacher: welcome the new student. come on, introduce yourself to the class.
harold: hello!  my name is harold haley.
teacher: is there anything else you can tell us?
harold (in a cold voice and look): no, do i have to say something?
where is my seat to sit please?
teacher: ... ah
student: teacher to sit here beside me!
teacher: well then, robin, raise your hand so that he can sit next to you.

harold walked over to the seat next to robin, the student who had asked to sit next to him.
as he was walking another student outstretched his foot in front of him to prevent him from crossing, and harold spoke, and said, put your foot away, please.
boy: sarcasm
teacher: maurice ibb... (teacher interrupted)
harold morris slapped the cheek in everyone's astonishment.
morris: uh...
the teacher woke up from his astonishment and said: harold cried... (the teacher was silent in fear)
harold gave a cold look at the teacher and the other students, and quietly walked back to his seat.
robin: hi, i'm robin lemurell.
harold: ... silence and ignore
robin: (nice smile) you're the son of leon haley, your grandfather cedric haley, right?
harold: ...was silent with a cold look.
robin: (smile)
teacher: is there anything to smile about?
robin: oops... oops

At this time in the palace of Agreste:
Nathalie returned to Agreste Palace, and when I entered, I went to the studio with Gabriel, and made sure she was well-looking.
When I entered, Gabriel's mobile phone rang
Speaker's voice: Hello Gabriel!
Gabriel: Angie?!
Angie: I will come to you for lunch with one of the important partners, maybe they will become partners with a company as well.
Gabriel: What are you coming for lunch with a partner?
Angie: Yes, what's wrong with you? does it bother you?
Gabriel: I don't mind you coming, sister? You're my older sister and you're welcome, but I don't like you coming with a partner without telling me earlier
Angie: So?
Gabriel: So, of course, you and your partner are welcome, but I hope you don't do this again.
Angie: Well don't worry you will thank me later.
Bye .
The call is terminated.
Gabriel looked at Nathalie and said: My sister Angie is coming with an important partner for her and they will have lunch with us so I want everything to be perfect and ready when they arrive.
Nathalie: Yes sir, I'll take care of everything right now.

  Natalie took care of everything, she went back to the office with Gabriel and they kept working until Nathalie's phone rang.
Gabriel: Go now and try not to be late.
Nathalie: Yes.I went with the bodyguard to François' school to attend Adrien. They found Adrien talking to some of the other students. Nathalie concluded that they were his friends. She got out of the car and called: Adrien!
Adrian talking to his friends: Sorry, the car has arrived.

Adrian got into the car and said: I'm sorry I didn't notice the car arrived.
Nathalie: It's okay.
How was your first day at school?
Adrian: It was great, I made many friends.
But my first friend's name is Nino.
Nathalie: Good
Nathalie told the bodyguard: Take us to Harold's School.
when the car arrived at harold's school, they found harold walking towards them, and the moment the car stopped, he opened the back door from the side where adrien was not sitting, looked at the front and said, "hello, mom!"
Nathalie: hi, how was your day?
harold: it's okay, nothing new.
adrian: what do you mean by me?
didn't you enjoy your time?  don't you have friends?
harold: i go to school to learn, not to play.
yes, i have a friend at school, and my cousin is at school as well.
adrian: oh.
harold: that's not important. what do you have? was your first day good?
adrien: it was a very beautiful day and i have many friends.
harold: good, i told you, your character is great and everyone will love you.
adrian: thank you for encouraging me.
harold: that's just the truth.
the silence after this conversation continued until the car reached agreste palace.

Nathalie: let each of you go up to his room, take a shower and dress properly, because mrs. angie is coming shortly and with her is an important guest who may become a partner of mr. agrest.
boys: yes.
they quickly ran to their rooms to carry out the order.

half an hour later:
the doorbell rang, natalie went to the office to check who had arrived, and when she was sure that she was gabriel's sister angie, she opened the door for them and hurried with gabriel to receive them. on the way, she met the boys and they stood together.
as soon as the main door of the palace was opened, angie entered and said: hello, gabriel!
gabriel: welcome, sister!
adrien: welcome, aunt, it's been a long time since we haven't seen you.
angie: yes, you are right.
let me introduce my partner, mrs. ashley poland.
natalie: (a look full of amazement and concern) impossible...