Calling him nicknames in public

Y/N's POV

Me and Asano planned a date on the weekend, he insisted to take me on an Ice rink. Of course I can't say no to him, his too cute.

But the real problem here is.. I can't skate.

And now here we are.

3rd person's POV

Y/N was sitting down watching people skate, some were good..some were not.
Asano was putting on his figure skates, he looked at his girlfriend all ready but why wasn't she already out there skating.

Asano: Come on, let's go.

Asano grabs Y/N's  hand and dragged her to the ice rink.
She held Asano's shoulders very tight to stop her wobbling feet, Asano looked at her with a questioning look. She looked back at him with a weird smile.

Y/N: I guess..you should teach me how to skate first.

Asano chuckled lowly and intertwines his hands with Y/N's.

Asano: Follow my lead.

Y/N was just looking at Asano, not memorizing the steps.

Asano: Now you try.

Y/N let go of Asano's hand and starts to glide easily, she laughed and smiled widely.

Y/N: I'm doing it Asano!! Look!!

While gliding she saw a child standing at the middle of the rink, she quickly turned her direction and boom mf just dropped face flat. (sorry)

Asano quickly skated to her and bent down to see if his lover was still ok.

Asano: Dumbass, the hell was that?

Y/N lifted up her head and was still smiling even if her nose was red due to her fall. Asano sighed and rubbed her cheek.

Y/N: I'm sorry my cute strawberry.

Asano: I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT IN PUBLIC.

Y/N laughed as Asano blushed and crossed his arms looking at her.

Y/N: Oh my~ Can I have a kiss ?

Asano turned redder and turned his gaze away from Y/N, however Y/N crawled and hugged Asano's waist. (They were still on the ground)

Many people looked and some chuckled talking about how cute they are.

Asano escaped from the hug and ran out of the rink out of embarrassment, Y/N was still lying down smiling happily.

The End.

If you know how to skate just pretend you don't, mkay?