Chapter 1

Naoto pov

Man for those who aren't fans of high school, don't go to college, the classes are the same but more difficult, and what's worse is I had to leave behind Naga-, I-I mean H-Hayase, back in our high school for a year. I guess it isn't all bad, I'm majoring in an art class so that makes up for the other classes, even though I don't need teaching. Another good thing is I chose the college really close to my high school, so I could stay close to her. I hope no high school boys try to make moves while I'm gone, and I hope she doesn't forget about me.
"Hey Nao-kun, why the long face?" Blake asked.
Blake is my dorm roommate, he also is majoring in art, and sits by me in class, I'm not a fan of most guys but he's alright.
"Hey you don't think, Hayase would forget about me and move on with me here all the time, do you?" Naoto asked.
"Dude no way, if what you've told me about her your girlfriend is true, she's totally crazy about you, plus you still walk to your old high school to see her after school every day, you two were made for each other." Blake said.
"Heh yeah you're right, I'm just thinking too much." Naoto said.
"By the way class is over day dreamer you better get going, and I'll be staying in Haruka's room again tonight so the room is all yours." Blake said waving and walking away.
"Thanks!" Naoto said as he gathered his thins and began to run.

Hayase POV

It was the first week of high school and I already knew the only highlight would be leaving after and seeing him. I haven't even been to the art room, it's pointless without sen- I mean N-N-Naoto. He asked me to call him by his name when he graduated, and it drove me insane!

Flash back

"Wow senpai you finally graduated I'm surprised you could do it with that gaming habit of yours." Hayase teased.
Naoto tensed up a little and looked away embarrassed and not ready for what he was gonna ask, and Hayase didn't help.
"I guess you aren't my senpai anymore Huh?" Hayase said.
"About that, I w-was wondering, especially since you know we're dating now, would y-you, CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME!" Naoto spit out, as he shit his eyes and tensed up all the way.
"Oh uh r-right of course it only makes sense." Hayase said blushing uncontrollably.
"N-Naoto." Hayase said softly.
"One, one more time please, Hayase." Naoto said now attempting to look in her eyes.
"Jeez when did you get so bold." Hayase whined.
"N-Naoto!" She said louder, this time it was her turn to tense up and close her eyes. But before she could open them she felt his lips connect with hers and she held them closed.

Flash back end

I just hope he doesn't forget about me and go off with some college chick.
"Hayachi! What ya thinkin about?" Gamo said.
"None of your business." Hayase said.
"Hayachi don't be so rude, you're worried that paisen will find some hot college girl aren't you?" Gamo said.
"No he wouldn't do that, he sees me every day after school, where's your boyfriend Gamo?" Hayase asked.
"Grr I don't have one but maybe I'll try out paisen when he moves on, he seems like a good guy." Gamo said.
"Shut up, bimbo cow!" Hayase yelled, the bell ran and she got up quick and left for the school entrance.

Naoto POV

Whew I finally made it too the school, if I wasn't day dreaming it's an easy walk, and yet thanks to the running training me and Hayase have been doing I still made it before she got out.
When she came around the corner it made me happy to see her face light up as much as mine.
"Oh no, Naoto is a creepy stalker who waits for me every day after school, gross gross help me!" Hayase yelled as she slapped his arm.
"H-hey, you know that's not true, besides we're in public what if people hear." Naoto panicked.
"Worried about public huh?" Hayase teased.
I tried to look away but she grabbed my hand which made me look back and thankfully I did. Hayase pulled me down for a kiss.
"W-well I don't mind that in public." Naoto said blushing.
"Get a room you too." Gamo teased.
"PDA, PDA!" Yoshi shouted.
"Let's go!" Hayase said as she grabbed Naoto's hand to run.
"To your dorm." Hayase said as she looked back at him and smiled.