A Handshake of Acceptance

Start from the beginning

"Right, I promise to fulfill my duty as best as I could. No grudges sir."

"Good, I'm happy to hear that"

He gives you a nod and you sent him one back. He turned to face the two boys in the room.

"Gentlemen" he says walking away.

---

"Training, go, now" you said not bothering to look up from your desk.

"But I miss you" he whined.

"Too bad" you continued writing.

You can hear his footsteps as he walked around your desk and stood behind you. He grabbed your chair's back, tilting it so you'd look at him.

"I'm a busy woman Kirstein"

"And I understand that boss lady, at least let me sit here with you. I promise I'll shut up"

He looked at you with pleading dog eyes.

"Levi will kill me for cutting you slack. I don't play favorites around here, not even if I'm fucking them" you deadpanned at him.

"Ouch, so aggressive" he placed on of his hands on his chest.

"very" you smirked

The chair titled back into it's place as Jean let go.

"I thought you as my lover was suppose to shower me with love"

"I do It's-"

You felt your chair turn and felt your waist get grabbed as he lifted you off your seat and sat himself down with you on his lap.

"Go on, I'm listening"

You sent him a glare only for you to be received with a wide smile from the stubborn naive boy. You whacked him in the back of the head.

"It's tough love, someone has to play the role of the head and take responsibility"

"Hey! I'm a man, I should take head role"

"No, you don't fit the part love sorry. Your too loving for your own good"

He kissed your shoulder before sitting his chin on top of it.

"I know, I just can't help myself when I'm around you"

You felt a smile form on your face as you let out a chuckle. You cupped his cheeks as you gave him a light peck.

"Sweet as always Jean"

You pull away to look at him. His eyes were still closed as a smile was painted on his lips, still enjoying the lingering sensation of the peck. He opened his eyes at you, giving you a soft look as a sigh escape his lips.

"Best feeling ever" he breathed out.

And it was true. His favorite thing ever was when he felt loved by you. The way your hands would always delicately hold his face as you give him a soft kiss, expressing your care and admiration for him.

"Oi! knock that cheesy shit off" you said as you began to profusely blush.

He wrapped his arms around you as he began to laugh at your flustered face. It was very rare when he got to see you like this, but it was one of the best things he's ever seen. It was a heavenly view for him and he wanted to draw it out sometime so he can have that view with him forever.

"I should draw you like this. You look cute when your flustered"

"No"

"I didn't ask you for your permission, I was simply sharing my thoughts out loud" he retorted