Chapter 3

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning and Alex was still asleep so I slowly got out of bed and started to get changed. "Good morning y/n" Alex said waking up and seeing me getting changed. "OMG I'm SO SORRY Y/N" she said turning into her pillow. "I-It's ok I guess" I said putting on my top.

"You can turn around now" I say to Alex sitting down on the end of the bed. "Ok" she said turning around slowly. "Sorry for what happened before" she said really embarrassed. "It's ok" I said also embarrassed. We sat there for a few seconds in awkward silence until Alex said, "so I'm gonna get changed now and you can go eat breakfast if you want." "Yeah ok" I said and left.

When I got downstairs Hayley was was the only one there. "Hello y/n." "Hi Hayley. This is weird, Alex said you're usually the last one up." "Haha" Hayley said sarcastically. "I'm up early because my boyfriend Andy is picking me up and we're going to get brunch and meet up at the party. He babysits Joe." I nodded at her.

After a while everyone came down and we had breakfast.

Hayley left mid breakfast and Claire left because she had to go shopping while Phil left because he had an open house. The only people left were Alex, Luke and me.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked as I sat down on the couch. "Well that party starts at 2:00 so we'll leave at 1:30 and it's 11:00 now" Alex said planning it out in her head. "What can we do in two and a half hours?" She asked. "I don't know but that's a lot of math" Luke said. Before Alex could make a comment, I said why don't we go shopping, maybe get our nails done?" I suggested looking down at my nails. "Great, Luke wanna come?" Alex asked getting her keys and bag. "As long as I eat yes" he said and we left.

TIME LAPSE

We got our nails done I got (picture 1) and Alex got (picture 2). We wanted Luke to do his nails too but he didn't want to. He said that Manny was going to do his nails later and he'd kill him if he had other nails.

When we were finished we walked around the mall and went into different stores and bought al lot of clothes and then got a smoothie and sandwiches

We drove back to the house after and we changed into some of the clothes we bought and went to the party. I was wearing a black top with new jeans and necklaces.

 When we arrived at the house, we were greeted with smiles and hugs from Gloria, Alex's grandmother in law

When we arrived at the house, we were greeted with smiles and hugs from Gloria, Alex's grandmother in law. But Alex just refers to her as her aunt. We then met Jay and Manny. I could smell the cologne coming of Manny but I didn't say anything. Luke asked where Joe was but Gloria said he was having a nap before the party.

A while later Hayley and her boyfriend Andy showed up. "I love your nails" she said to me and Alex. I heard Manny say to Luke, "wait until they see yours."

Soon later, Alex's uncles Michell and Cameron came with their daughter Lily, and lastly Clair and Phil arrived. A few of Manny's classmates came as well.

"Let the party start!"

A/N
Word Count : 580
Byeeeee!