Introduction

It started with a kiss

It started with a kiss. It ends with a chance to rewrite the rules.

For one last time, join Elle, Noah, Lee and all your favourite Kissing Booth characters for the conclusion to this incredible romantic story!

Summer is here, and Elle can't wait to spend it with her two favourite boys: Noah and Lee! Better yet, they'll be chilling at the Flynn family beach home, where Elle and Lee discover the Beach Bucket List - their childhood wishlist of crazy things they swore they'd do together before going to college.

Elle is determined to make this the best summer ever . . . because she's facing the hardest decision of her life. Should she move across the country to join Noah at Harvard, or fulfil her lifelong promise to go to college with Lee at Berkeley?

Soon, between spending time with Noah, picking a school, and doing the bucket list with Lee, Elle feels like she's running around like a crazy person. But when you decide to escape reality, eventually you're going to have to come back to it.

And maybe it's time for Elle to stop thinking about what the boys expect . . . and decide which future she wants.

Whose heart will break as The Kissing Booth trilogy comes to an end?

*********

I began writing The Kissing Booth here on Wattpad when I was fifteen years old, back in 2011. In the last ten years it's become a five book series (including two short spin-offs, The Beach House and Road Trip) with three Netflix movie adaptations - well beyond any of my wildest dreams.

This third and final novel marks the end of an era. In a bit of a twist, the book is based on the movie this time around - it follows on canonically from the rest of the books in the series (so for example, you'll see Levi instead of Marco!) but the storyline is based on the script of the third film. Like any adaptation, there are some differences, and there will be things in the movie you don't see in the book - and extra scenes and content in the book that aren't in the movie.

I'm obviously not able to share the whole novel on here because it's published (but if you want to read for free - check out your local library!) but I am able to share these first three chapters of the book as a sample.

This, I hope you'll all agree, is the perfect ending to the series. It's exactly the ending I pictured when I wrote the first book ten years ago. I really hope you all like it, too.

The book, ebook and audiobook are available to purchase now - you can probably find them wherever you normally buy books, or head over to my Twitter (@Reekles) or Instagram (@authorbethreekles) for links of where to buy - or use the external link on this chapter to find my master-list of where to buy in all kinds of formats, wherever you are in the world.

And lastly: thank you. whether you've been a fan of The Kissing Booth since those early days on Wattpad back in 2011, or whether you're just now finding out there are books behind the movies, thank you for loving my characters, my story, and thank you for all your support. You guys are awesome, and I couldn't have done this without you. 

And now - on with the show!