chapter 5 ( Wannabe Mine pt. 1)💜

And it's....... Charles.

I am happy to see him cause I was not able to talk with him properly . We start our discussion about our upcoming event and schedule . I fell like someone is staring at me. I looked around but saw nothing so I just shrug it off ..

After 2hr we ended our discussion. He asked me if I wanna tour around the building. I agreed . Cause I was so busy in my work that I never got a chance to look around the building.

Now me and he is roaming around the building.
There are not so many people. It's quite silent . Everyone is busy in there work .
About BTS they are in their practice room.
Suddenly Charles stop walking and turn back to check me but I bumped him because I was following him and admiring him from behind so I was quite and he paused in his way and unfortunately I got bumped to him. He held my hand before I fall on my butt. My heart skipped beats.

He then ask

Charles: R you okay? Be careful , okay?
Y/N : Yeah ( apologizing look)

Jin's Pov:

After practicing we take a break . I decided to buy some snacks from café. So I went out and buy it . When I was backing from café the I saw something unexpected.
.
.
.
.
Charles and Y/N was holding each other hands and staring into each other eyes.
Well it's kinda romantic but it's not right. I mean it's not right doing romance at your workplace. And if BangPD-nim saw them then they will be get humiliate. So I went to them, I think they did not noticed me . Then I start shaking my hand between there faces. After that I was able to broke their eye contact.Then Y/N run away from there. I didn't ask anything to Charles. Well I have nothing to say . I hope what ever is happening between them just end soon.

Charles Pov:

I stopped on my way and looked back to check Y/N.
Suddenly she bumped with me and about to fall , I hold her hand she stumbled and was looking at me. I asked her if she is okay or not. She said yes . Well good to know. She is acting weird. Whatever, I don't care. Suddenly I saw Jin hyung. He is also looking at me with " what is going on" look. I'm also kinda confuse.
Then I asked Jin hyung what is he doing here? He said he went to buy snacks for other. Well I should go know . It's time to go home.

.
.
.
.
.

.

Y/N's Pov:

I'm in the practice room with BTS. They really humble with the staffs. Charles told me that they have to go New York for UN GENERAL ASSAMBLY cause they are special residents from S.Korea choosen by President Moon Jae-in. It's really honorable . So Charles already informed them and they are also excited. I'm excited too about this.
I saw every body is very happy . it's really makes me happy seeing others happy smile. V and Jungkook was teasing Jimin for his height and now Jimin is chasing them . Suga and Jhope is talking about the rap . Rm is busy in checking something on his phone. Then Jin came in with snacks in his hand follwed by Charles . I was looking at Charles. So didn't notice anyone else.I feel some ones hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw it's Jhope.
He gave me a paket of snacks and ask me to sit with them. I agree as I saw Charles also joining them. Well I don't know what is wrong happening with me . I really start liking Charles . And maybe started having feeling for him too. But I need time to confess him . Anyway back to reality , we all are chitchating with eachother. I never had friends . I mean I had friends back to years back but they were backstabbers , so I have trust issues. But with BTS I feel like I can trust them. They are really good people.

To be continued...

I'm sorry for being late Updater .. I need time to make crunchy story..
I love you sooo much..
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜..