THIRTY EIGHT

THIRTY - EIGHT

 ❝Everything. Nothing.

❞

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

It was incredibly hot.

It was either the shower, turned on and running freely, or Ophelia herself was running a lust induced fever.

The steaming shower clouded the mirrors lining the bathroom wall, and shortly after they entered the large suite, Ophelia had been head back in the warm water, the grey shirt she had on clinging to every inch of her body.

Rafe, inhaling sharply, stepped in behind her, tugging at the hem of his shirt that fell mid thigh on Ophelia, the completely naked boy loosing all air to his lungs, tugging at Ophelia's hips roughly.

Ophelia knew what was coming. In fact, she practically had begged for it, and Rafe had wasted no time spinning the girl around, keeping her head looking up as his free hand travelled down her sides, hovering over her hip before diving up underneath her soaking wet shirt.

"Rafe." Ophelia hushed yet again, the boy struggling to keep a straight face as the corners of his lips curled upwards, a flirtatious smirk hovering over his tanned complexion. "Ophelia." Rafe mimicked, his voice low and hoarse, instantaneously lifting the fabric up and over Ophelia's head.

Rafe had seen Ophelia close too naked over a thousand times. Key word, close. Left in absolutely nothing, tanned skin glistening with the steaming hot water, Rafe had felt something he never had before.

Almost animalistic. Hungry for what was in front of him, he then realized he was absolutely, undeniably starving.

A soft kiss was pressed to Ophelia's lips, the breath taken right out of her as Rafe's hands grabbed a fistful of her hair, bringing her face closer to his. The kiss was gentle, almost so gentle Ophelia was taken back.

Soft, chaste kisses, Ophelia was then forced to her knees, Rafe's head tilting back as the warm water casted over his toned chest, falling short of Ophelia's lips as she parted them softly, a lump forming in her throat, which had soon been replaced.

Soft, heavy moans echoed off the bathroom walls, Rafe's eyes held shut firmly as his hands remained tanged in Ophelia's hair, guiding her with ease. "I needed help." Rafe spoke lowly, one hand rested on Ophelia's head, the other studying himself on the wall.

"I was nothing without you." Ophelia made her way up, soft kisses pressed to every inch of Rafe's warm body, littered with goosebumps and warm water. "Rafe." Ophelia muttered softly, to which the Cameron boy trailed his hand over the side of her face, placing his index finger over her lips.