"You two are close, as we said before" I state and he rolls his eyes, "Were, we were close" he corrects sitting back down. "Can we do whatever this is later, I have someone coming over" he says as his eyes flicker to the clock and back to us.

So there is someone he doesn't want us to meet.

"the faster we get our information the faster we're gone" Sebastian states calmly and Alexander chuckles "If I do tell any of you shit, his whole mafia will be after me. And I am assuming your's is after him, why the hell would I want to get myself stuck in the middle of this shit show?" he asks proving that he does have a brain, or at least enough of one to understand who we are.

"West, Alex. Man, all we need is a location" Sebastian trails off.

"Go find one yourselves, your a mafia, you have the resources" He states leaning back in his chair and before I could say anything the door swings open.

A girl barges in with no manners and two cups of coffee in her hands one no doubt burning her by the way she is holding it and she keeps her eyes on the cups as she starts to speak "Dude I freaking embarrassed myself so bad toda-" she stops when her eyes fall to me and Sebastian.

I keep my face cold and un able to read as Sebastian's clearly shows confusion and amusement.

I see her give us a small tight lipped smile after a few seconds of awkward silence before she walks to Alexander's desk with a small glare towards him, She harshly whispers something to him making her chuckle.

Younger sister?

I mean she looks like him, Her eyes are a bit more of a hazel green where as her brother's are fully green, they both have the light brown hair. Her's reaches about mid waist.

She turns and without looking back at me or Sebastian she starts to speed walk out, Just as she is about a few steps from the door she steps on one of her un-done shoe laces and trips, she is about to fall back and what I do next even surprises me.

I get up off the couch and catch her body in my hands, I see her completely talking to herself in her head and she looks at me with wide eyes and a blush on her cheeks. "Tie your laces" I resist the urge to smirk at her when she nods and bolts out of my arms.

This time I don't hold my smirk as she nervously walks to the door and turns back to all of us, her blush is still there as she clears her throat. "Get your business on ladies, Imma skidaddle" she says random things before running out slamming the door shut behind her.

I look back to Alexander and he just sighs shaking his head a bit, "He's in Milan, thats all I know. Now get the hell out of my office" He says and I nod.

"Thats all we needed, thank you for compromising" I say.

"Well, that wasn't too hard now was It Alex" Sebastian says playfully as he stands up off the couch, "Have a good day, Say hi to the sister from us" He says before I roll my eyes and pull him out.

I shut the door behind me and glare at him, he shrugs "you know you love me Ares pooh" he sings and I give him the finger as I start to walk off.

I few seconds later I see the same girl from before sitting on the waiting chairs, and as soon as she sees us she gets up and starts walking to his office.

"Ah motherfucker" she says tripping over her god damn laces again, but this time Sebastian catches the clumsy and careless girl.

Heat rises to her cheeks as he moves, "Thanks, Okay-Imma go. Have a good day- wow you have pretty eyes" she keeps interrupting herself and Sebastian laughs a bit. "Thanks, you make sure to tie those" he looks to her laces and he smiles at him and nods.

Her eyes meet mine and immediately fall from my gaze as I see her clear her throat and walk right pass me.

She walks into the office closing the door after her and right when it shuts we hear a thud, "I'm okay" her voice speaks up from inside and Sebastian laughs a bit.

Careless.

A/N
Word count: 1425

Still getting the plot together so please hang tight babes! 

But what do we think of this so far???