Enough (Chapter 3)

Start from the beginning

"There you go, idiot. She clearly enjoyed it," she said with a chuckle.

"But it could be because I'm a good kisser tho," she hung up.

I sighed and called her back.

"C'mon, Taengoo. We never kissed, how would you know if I'm a good kisser or not?" I whined and she hung up again so I called her again.

"I'm sorry," I said making her sigh.

"I love you, bunny. But you're a little stupid and confused, don't you think?" She asked making me nod as if she saw me and I answered "yes..."

"Taecyeol would advise you to give up on her, the two of you are starting to be very toxic and filled with jealousy. I know you hate Jieun for dating your friend, but you hate Taeyang more for betraying you even tho you always expected him to do that. We all care for you and we don't want to see you get hurt again by Jieun." She said. I wiped a tear that escaped my right eye.

She's right. I should give up on her...

"You're right, noona. Thank you for taking your time,"

I hang up.

I thought about what Taeyeon said for a very long time.

After an hour, I stand up and went to buy a gift. I should at least apologize for trying to ruin her relationship and never speak to her again.

As I was getting closer to her apartment my heart broke.

I saw her making out with Taeyang...

I shouldn't feel this way! Why am I sad!?

I came to say goodbye but why does it hurt seeing her with someone else?

I walked past them.

Good thing they didn't notice my presence.

"I will just leave it by her door tomorrow," I thought to myself.

On the way back home, I couldn't help but tear up.

Noona told me not to get hurt by her again, but how can I not get hurt by her when I see her everywhere I go? I see THEM everywhere I go.

She looks happy... I will not ruin that for her.

As I was parking my car, I noticed Jihyun's car parked there. "Who is she visiting?" I thought.

I opened the door and saw her sitting on the couch, scrolling on her phone.

If you're wondering how she got into my apartment, that's because Jackson told 72 people that are in one of the group chat my apartment password but I was too lazy to change the password and now 72 people open the door to my apartment like it is their apartment.

Ever since I met Jihyun I felt a weird connection and attraction to her, but I will never tell her that, she would think I'm a creep or something. My fans already call me a creepy daddy because I always caught someone having sex or kissing, I don't need her to think that too.

"What brings you here? Is everything alright?" I asked her while I take water from my fridge for both of us and I sat next to her.

"I know that you will laugh at me but I can't keep it to myself anymore or ill go insane," she said as she took a sip from the water bottle.

"No, I will not laugh, I promise," I said. It honestly low-key disappointed me that she would think I would laugh at her.

"I don't know why, but not long ago, after I started to notice you, I felt somehow different, oppa. I don't know why... whenever you are close to me I felt a weird feeling in my chest. I never felt this way with any of my previous partners and it honestly scares me a bit." Did she just confess?

"Can I verify something?" I asked and she nodded in response.

I gently placed my left hand behind her neck and slowly pulled her into a gentle kiss and she kissed back.

After some minutes, it was starting to get a lot faster and more passionate so I pulled back. "Did you feel anything?" I asked her in a whisper. Our faces are very close and our eyes didn't break any eye contact, it made me want more.

"Yes... I think I like you, oppa." She whispered with need and lust visible in her eyes.

I smiled, "I like you too, Jihyun," as I said that she also smiled at me. Not long after, she straddles me and we started making out.