After for about five minutes of looking, I finally found one. Among my clothes, it's the prettier and the most good looking one. I immediately handed it all to her. She looked at it and I don't know if I'm just hallucinating, I think I saw her smile. But then, when she turned her head at me, her face is expressionless. Yes, I'm probably just hallucinating.

She stood up and placed the clothes on my bed. My eyes widened when she started undoing the buttons of her top. I quickly covered my eyes and turned around. Her naked form quickly flashed across my head, remembering what happened that night. That night when she asked me to draw her.

After feeling a tap in my shoulder, I slowly went to face her. My mouth went gape, surprised by how she looks.

How can someone look so good in anything?!

She made that ugly clothes of mine looking so beautiful and luxurious just by wearing it.

Damn, Miss Roseanne.

"Y/N?... Ms. Song?" I went back in my senses when I felt her hand slightly and gently patting my cheek.

"U-uh yes, Miss?"

"You weren't saying anything... Do you have a fever? Your face is hot, your ears and cheeks are red. Are you unwell?"

"Uhm No, I-I'm perfectly fine... So should we go? It's one already, I think everyone is asleep"

She nods her head at me and We both walked out from the room, throughout the house. Holding her hand tightly as i lead the way.
A little later and we finally arrived at the tree.

"Uhm can you really climb up, Miss?" She remained looking up at the tree and didn't gave me any answer. I looked at the tree, examining it. Looking for a parts where I could grasp and those parts that should be avoided.

I once again looked at her, thinking maybe she could answer the question I've asked her earlier, but she remained the same. I proceed to walk more closer to the tree, I pulled up the sleeves of my top. As I placed my foot on a gnarl and was about to reach for the lowest branch, that's when Miss finally said something.

"Will it be hard to climb it?"

"Well, I don't know. I'm used on climbing trees, so for me it's really not that hard. How about you? Have you climb any tree before?"

"I mount horses"

"Uhm...okay..... I guess we can't go out through this, you might fall or get scratches. Miss wait here, I'll look around maybe I could find anything we could use or should we just go back?"

"No need... I want to do it, I want to climb a tree. I want to do something new. I'll be even happy if i got any scratches from it"

She'll be happy for that? Uhm okay...

"But I'll be happy if you got none, so please be careful okay? Follow what I'll do. Don't get any scratch"

---

"You're a good climber, Miss" I said, munching on my food. She stopped walking and turned to look at me. Raising a brow while she approached closer to me.

"I actually know how to climb ropes and stuffs... My father had me learned different kind of things, almost everything. Both my parents want that kind of a good perfect daughter, so they did every single thing that'll turn me into one... Even if it hurts me or anyone...."

That explains why she's good at everything, even in climbing. She succeeded and me, the one who came up with that idea failed. Yes, I fell down while climbing down the rope. This is weird but when I fell, I landed into a safety mat. Someone purposely placed it in there and it seems like it's new but miss told me to just ignore it and be grateful I didn't land on the ground.