Chapter 8- Pool Trouble

Start from the beginning

"I had to, especially when you don't want to come play with me. Like seriously, you need to come out of your house to socialize with me sometime." Ella said, aiming for a solid colored pool ball once I was done with my turn.

"Did I not socialize with you enough when we were in school?" I looked at her in disbelief while she continued to aim for another solid colored pool ball, which she failed to make it go into one of the holes on the pool table.

"Let's just say that I am a selfish best friend who wants you to socialize with me more." Ella shrugs her shoulders while I aim for a strip colored pool ball.

"Wow, what a selfish best friend I have got." I said, looking up to her once I made the strip colored ball to enter into one of the holes.

"That was definitely a hint of sarcasm from you there, Elise." Ella said, taking a sip of her water.

"And that is a first from you."

"A first from me? What's the first from me?" Ella said, looking at me with a confused look.

"That was the first time you called me by my middle name, Elise."

"Oh wow, I did not notice myself calling you that name too. As usual, my observant best friend." Ella said, flashing a satisfied smile across her face but soon turned into a serious look when she noticed a group of boys climbed up the stairs and walked towards their own pool table.

"Yo Ariella, how long have we been playing?" Ella whispered to me, not wanting to get the group of boys attention, who were playing rather loudly.

"About an hour and thirty minutes. Why?"

"I want to get out of here. It is too noisy and I cannot concentrate on playing the game." Ella said, looking at the time on her phone.

"I mean, who was the one who wanted to play two rounds of pool with me when I insisted on going home after class?" I looked at her while she looked away from me.

"Me."

"And that is correct. One point for Ella." I said, aiming for another strip colored pool ball.

"So shall we go or stay?" Ella whispered, not wanting to sound agitated.

"I think we should stay. I mean, we left only like twenty minutes now. Besides, we are close to the final moment of the pool game." I said, aiming for another strip colored pool ball, leaving only one strip and solid colored pool ball each, along with a black colored pool ball.

"Well, you are right, I think we should s- nope, we should not stay." Ella said, looking firm as soon as something caught her attention.

"Ariella." She said, catching my attention.

"What?" I looked at her while her eyes directed the direction, causing me to turn my head around to meet eyes with one guy from another group of boys who were making their way up the stairs.

"Tyler..." I said, with my voice coming out in a mere whisper.

"So... shall we leave this time?" Ella said, looking at me with a worried look.

"Nope, we shall still stay and make full use of the money we have spent for this. If he is here to play with his friends, let it be. We will continue with our game while he plays with his." I said, breaking eye contact with Tyler to look back at Ella.

"And so we shall stay instead." Ella said, picking up her cue stick to continue with her turn.

The first five minutes went well, with the two groups of boys and the two of us playing our own game of pool respectively until one guy from the first group of boys who entered decided to pop by our table.

"So ladies, would you guys mind if we join you guys for a round of pool?" The guy said, looking at the both of us.

"That is really nice of you but no thank you." Ella said, looking at the guy for a brief moment while I decided not to look at the guy speaking to us since I was aiming for my last striped pool ball.

"What about the other girl?" The guy said, looking at me.

"No thank you too." I said politely to the guy.

"You ladies decide to play it tough right?" The guy speaks, looking at us while he brushes his hair slightly.

"Let's go." Ella said, cueing me to go while she picks up the set of pool balls, her cue stick and our bags with her.

"Not so fast you two!" Another guy from the same group shouted out at us.

"You two think that you guys can leave like that? You guys are clearly showing disrespect to our boss over here!" The same guy continued on, blocking our path.

Now what do we do now? Clearly we have seemed to offend them and they are clearly offended. We are obviously in deep trouble now.

"Now what is going on here?!" Tyler's voice shouted across the room, causing both of us and the first group of guys to look at him.

"Now what is your problem!" The guy from the first group of boys shouted at him.

"It seems like I cannot get my pool ball inside the hole on the pool table! Would one of you guys be kind to help me here?" Tyler said to the first group of boys.

"Let me help you." The guy at the centre, which I supposedly assumed was the boss for the first group of boys, went over to Tyler's table. That guy aimed for the solid colored pool ball and needless to say, the ball went into the hole.

"Wow! That was awesome! How about we play a round of pool together?" Tyler said to the boss, offering his hand for a handshake with the guy.

"Sure." Thankfully the guy took the handshake.

"Asher, let the girls leave." The guy who shook hands with Tyler told the same guy who was blocking our way, not allowing us to leave earlier.

The same guy finally stepped aside, allowing both Ella and I to leave. Both of us immediately went down the flight of stairs and exited the venue while I mentally made a note to myself to send a message to Tyler to thank him later.

I mean, if it wasn't for him, both Ella and I would have been in deep trouble for offending the boss.

And seriously, what a close shave. Gee, thanks Ella for almost getting me into trouble again.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello there everyone! Here is another chapter of Reloving Us Again!!! So how do you guys think of this chapter? Feel free to let me know in the comment below or simply click on the star button to vote!! As usual, thank you all who decided to give this book a chance, a read in hopes of you enjoying this book!! :) And if you guys enjoyed reading, make sure to share the joy too!!

But if you guys did not really like the book, thank you for giving it a read, nevertheless :)

Have a blessed day everyone!

Love, J.