It took you a moment to realize who it was, which was Eren. No guys at school kept their hair that long so you could easily tell who it was.

In Eren's other hand, he was twirling his pencil around between his fingers. Eren looked as though he could care less about what was going on.

Makes two of us, you said to yourself.

Class continued going on, and Mr. Ackerman's talking was the only thing that filled up the quietness of the classroom. Whenever he would ask a question, nobody would answer so he would have to result to calling on random people.

You hated when he did that because most of the time you weren't listening, luckily he didn't call on you.

——————
11:57 A.M

Class was finally over and it felt like time fucking stopped because it was so long.

You collected your bags, throwing it over you shoulder and began walking towards the door. But as you stepped out the doorway of the class a hand in your shoulder stopped you.

You turned around, ready to blow up on the person who stopped you but you realized it was none other than Eren Jaeger.

Today, his hair was up in a bun and he had a navy blue sweatshirt on, with the standard white colored shirt poking out of the sweatshirt. Along with that he had black pants on. His fingers were decorated with black rings. Not to mention, the veins in his hands poked out.

"Well, well, if it isn't Eren Jaeger." You crossed your arms.

"Hello to you too Y/N, just wanted to say, I saw you looking at my instagram last night. Didn't know I already had a fangirl on my second day." Eren put his hands in his pockets, waiting for some grand reaction from you.

You knew what angle you he was playing at, and you weren't afraid to do it as well.

"Don't flatter yourself Jaeger, by the looks of it, you already have a fangirl that acts like a lost puppy and follows you around all the time. Looks only get you so far in this world. When your puppy decides to leave you, don't say I didn't warn you." When you mentioned the fangirl part, you meant Historia because she was walking towards Eren ready to take him away.

You smile at Eren and turn back around to see Annie and Pieck waiting for you.

While walking towards them you said, "Goodluck Jaeger, people at this school aren't who you think they are."

"What was that about?" Pieck asked.

"Just Jaeger thinking he can get the best of me, but he doesn't know what's coming for him." The three of you all walked side by side, making way towards where you were going to eat.

"Ugh, is she bothering you Eren?" Historia asked.

"No she isn't. I just had to tell her something." Eren mumbled, watching you walk away from him.

"What did you say?" Historia kept going.

"Nothing, don't worry about. Let's go?"

Historia nodded and followed Eren towards the cafeteria, taking a seat by Mikasa and Armin.

The words you said to Eren stuck in his head for the remainder of lunch.