-Energy Slashes: Highlander can perform crimson energy slashes with his scythe.
================================

Lord of Wise Diago

Arsenal:-Twin Rapiers

Arsenal:
-Twin Rapiers

Abilities:
-Master Swordsman: Diago is able to use the skills of rapier to the extreme.

-Enhanced Speed: Diago can move at superhuman speeds that exceed even Espada's Golden Alangina form.

-Power Replication: Diago can copy any swordsman or Seiken’s power:

Lightning Charge: Diago can charge his body or rapiers with dark lightning bolts and execute lightning attacks, like Espada.

Intangibility: Diago can turn his body into black and dark-red smoke, like Sabela.

Time Manipulation: Diago can manipulate time to a limited degree. He can erase time, causing all humanoids within a set perimeter to disappear in a "water splash" and suddenly appear in their future desired area, like Durendal.

Rider Finisher: Diago can replicate multiple riders' finishers at once via more enhanced:

■Durendal's Ichiji Issen
■Sabela's Konchuu Mokumoku Giri
================================

Lord of Wise Kuon

Arsenal:-Twin Swords

Arsenal:
-Twin Swords

Abilities:
-Master Swordsman: Kuon is able to use the skills of twin Swords to the extreme.

-Attack Redirection: Kuon can deflect his opponent's energy attacks and redirect them back at the attacker.
================================

History:
The Four Sages were originally the four elders of the Sword of Logos, second in authority to Master Logos himself. They were responsible for devising all of the guild's fighting techniques, and for selecting a new Master Logos. However, after Isaac became the new Master Logos and decided to secretly betray his duty in order to claim the Almighty Book for himself, he had all of the Four Sages murdered due to them hindering his own agenda to seize the Almighty Book and destroy the world just for his amusement.

Sometime after obtaining the Grimoire Alter Ride Book, Storious visited the secret tombs of the Four Sages and used his dark powers to reanimate them as the Lords of Wise, his undead puppets. Storious would later call upon the four to confront Touma Kamiyama and his allies after they arrived to stop Storious' evil scheme. The four all assumed their Lords of Wise forms and battled the Riders, easily getting the better of them thanks to their knowledge of all the techniques used by the Sword of Logos. Unable to defeat the Lords of Wise and severely weakened by Storious's energy ball of mass destruction, the Riders were forced to fall back.

Being the highest authority in the Sword of Logos, they are also the most skilled swordsmen of the organization. According to Ryo Ogami, they were the creators of all of the sword-fighting styles inherited by the successive swordsmen after them. It was for this reason that Storious hand-picked them to be his servants, being the perfect opponents to counter each of the Kamen Riders, while he continued with his plans of merging the Wonder World with Earth.

The four Lords of Wise later appeared on each level of Storious' tower to confront the Riders as they stormed it, leaving Saikou and Calibur behind to deal with the Shimi army. On the first level, Kenzan and Slash stayed behind to battle Lord of Wise Spartan while the other Riders went ahead. On the second level, Highlander appeared and forced Blades and Buster to stay behind to battle it. On the third level, Durendal and Sabela stayed behind to battle Diago while Saber and Espada went on ahead to the fourth and penultimate level. There, the two of them were confronted by the final Lord of Wise, Kuon, who stood between them and the tower's summit where Storious was.

While Spartan managed to overwhelm Slash and knock Tetsuo out of his transformation, it was actually a distraction, as Kenzan was able to defeat him with help from the late Desast's power via combining the Mumeiken Kyomu and his broken Alter Ride Book to perform a dual combo version of the Calamity Strike, though this resulted in him being the only one to continue on, leaving the weakened Tetsuo behind. At the same time, Buster opted to stay behind to battle Highlander so Blades could go on ahead and assist Saber and Espada. Becoming Slash again, Tetsuo shrugged his wounds off to assist Buster; while fighting the Sage, Buster held Highlander in place, and the fatally-wounded Slash destroyed the Lord of Wise with one final shot from his Seiken, fatally hurting Ryo at the same time. Meanwhile, Blades came across the Shindai siblings battling Diago and attempted to assist them, but the two ordered him to go on ahead, assuring him that they could handle themselves. Diago was able to fatally stab Reika in the back and cancel her transformation, later breaking Durendal's Jikokuken Kaiji before delivering multiple fatal stabs to his chest. While he was doing so, Reika grabbed both Noroshi and Kaiji's broken trident head and stabbed Diago with them both in an act of revenge for what he did to her brother, killing him while destroying both of the Shindai clan's Seikens at the same time.