Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Sarah was still laughing "Told you, you wouldn't last long!" what was her problem?

I ran to my car i didn't care that it was still school times i couldn't consentrate. Leon was running after me, i jumped into my car and Leon ran and sat in the passenger.

"You sure you can trust my driving?"i asked he turned to me "I'm going to have to." He started to laugh.

I started the car and drove out the school gates. We went back to my house, when we got in my mum had gone out shopping. Me and Leon sat down on the couch and watched a bit of TV, the awkward silence was killing me and i could see Leon was feeling the same way.

"Do you think it's true?" i almost started crying. "No, you shouldn't listen to her shes just trying to wind you up!" "I know but, he was acting strange all day ." after our breif discussion we stayed silent for another hour.

I had to drive Leon back home, unfortunatly he lives right next door to Sarah. She was stood outside with Dannie, Jason and Harry. Harry is her brother he is younger than her he looks nearly the same as her, ugly, all there family were a bunch of thugs. They were horrible people. She walked up to me and Leon "You still upset?" she said smugly "yes because it dosen't take me an hour to get over a lad, not like some people, besides i don't even know if hes dumped me yet!"i almost shouted "He told Jas..." "I don't believe you" i interupted her in mid-sentance. She nudged Jason and he spoke up "Uh... yeah he dumped you" it was as though he was reading from a script that she had writen for him, he did everything she told him too its as though he was her little poodle.

Finally i could go home it was getting really late and i needed my sleep. When i walked into tmy bedroom i slumped on my bed i heard tapping on my window there were little pebbles hitting them. It was Nick ( i know really cheesy) he looked really upset. I ran downstaris opened the door and gave him a massive hug. "I didn't think you would want to see me after what everyone has been saying". "It wasn't everyone saying stuff, it was Sarah" I was so happy that what she had been saying wasn't true "Jason said she'd been saying things" . I looked into his Gorgeous brown eyes they were just perfect, my eyes were attracted to his lips i slowly moved in and we shared our perfect passionate kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its a bit short hope you liked it.