Part 7

Jaehyuk was still annoyed with Asahi being a clumsy guy as all his items were still scattered all around when Jaehyuk was a very well organised person... 'ahhh this omega is literally getting on my nerve,i swear....if it was not for his smell which i have no idea why it fuckin drives me crazy every time...its so fucking familiar....' Jaehyuk screamed as  he just started to clean all the mess asahi had created.

Asahi started to bang the door it was cold out and asahi was already shivering not used to this extreme climate....' Yoon Jaehyuk u bastartd open the door..if i die here..i will swear to god the entire  mass of rise of morning sun will peel u alive....' Asahi screamed with  wat ever strenght he had as he was slowly loosing his strenght ....as he tried to move to find some help.

Finally Jaehyuk after cleaning up all the mess and putting all of Asahi's belongings on the left side of his room where as all is belongings were on the right side..he finally layed on his bed exhausted... after changing into his black silk furry  robes,  he held his princess in is hands patting it...he tried to sleep but couldn't... ' was i too hard with him....but but i hate him...he didnt even ask me , he he just made this whole room his own playground..u know how pissed i get when ppl touch my stuffs....why the hell can't I ignore that Idiot, i guess by now he would have gone to the guards and they must have taken him to his brother's quaters...right...' Jaehyuk started to talk to his cat...

The cat just purred...the clock ticked 10pm still Jaehyuk's mind was a mess ..... ' ahhh.....shit why can't i stop thinking of that stupid omega....dont tell me that idiot is still sitting near the door..he wont be that  stupid right....' Jaehyuk  spoke again as he petted his cat which was already asleep.

'Oh god should i go check once....ahh... i wont get any sleep until i do....' Jaehyuk said as he  got up from his bed and went towards the main door... 'once he opened the door cold air hit him.... But he couldn't see Asahi anywhere so he was kinda satisfied..that the boy must be fine..not until he started hearing purring..nearby....which caught Jaehyuk's attention....

Jaehyuk followed the purring which lead to his garden and he thought it must be another stray cat..but when he searched the bushes he saw Asahi...all shivering ..and burning at the same time as he held his knew together with his hands and held his head down half conscious.

'U dumb idiot dont tell me u stayed in this cold till now....are u seriously a prince...shit....what the hell goes on in that shitty brain of urs, dont u dare die on me....' He said as Jaehyuk wasted no time as he held asahi in bridal style....and rushed him inside his quaters.... 'You should be lucky enough i let u share my bed...u know...' Jaehyuk said as he place asahi gently on the  bed... Asahi was still purring in pain and fear and was still shivering....

Jaehyuk felt guilty ....and he had never seen anyone being in such a dangerous situation ..only thing Jaehyuk saw in such a desperate situation was his cat which was purring and shivering the same way Asahi was two years ago ...thats when Jaehyuk took in the cat and treated it as his own because a small memory of himself being desperate to be saved long time ago came rushing back.

'What am I supposed to do shit..fuck...oh god.....omega...can u hear me...pls....are u conscious....' Jaehyuk said as he was even scared to touch Asahi who was purring as his sweet  rose scent turned into a bitter scent... Jaehyuk did what any alpha would do to calm down a omega... , he just released is wet rainforest scent as he placed asahi's head near his scene glands near his neck....

Asahi like any other omega found comfort in the sudden relaxing scent that the alpha released... 'sh...sh...calm down ur..ok now....calm down...' Jaehyuk said as he patted Asahi's head slowly... Asahi slowly did calm down but still was shivering and burning...Jaehyuk assumed that Asahi must have caught up a fever....

He soon went out to his store room bought in some fire woods and lit up the fireplace...even though he was very much afraid of fire he finally pulled in all his guts to bring asahi near the fire place...he rolled up asahi in a blanket and carried him near the fire place as he held Asahi on his lap ...patting him... soon asahi stopped shivering... 'uff thank god u didnt die on me' Jaehyuk finally felt relived as asahi's sweet scent was back..

Asahi slowly opened his eyes...and blinked at Jaehyuk....still not in is proper state...and whispered.... 'Thank you.....' before closing his eyes again..as he melted in Jaehyuk's wet forest scent....

Jaehyuk was shocked..it kinda reminded him of something from the past....where someone helped him when no one did and he had said the exact same words....to that person.... 'Why do u look at me the the same way someone looked at me..back then....' Jaehyuk thought as he got back Asahi to his bed again.

Jaehyuk just realised Asahi was still wearing clothes not warm enough... 'u are seriously a dumb omega who the hell wear these here....u cant even survive half a day in these clothes here...' Jaehyuk went to his wardrobe and got Asahi some warm clothes.... 'U better worship me for talking care of u today....u idiot...' Jaehyuk said as he slowly started to unbutton asahi's cotton shirt....

That's when Jaehyuk saw so many scars all over asahi's body.... And one scar caught his attention...one long deep old scar that stretched from his chest to is bellybutton..... 'no no no way...this this cant be true ....' Jaehyuk said as he dropped the clothes he was holding.