Chapter 4 - Sweet

Start from the beginning

"Sorry the brat's already making a fuss in the morning" Hayato said and closed the door behind him "Used to it by now, what's he mad about now?" Ruka hands the sewn apron to the taller male. "Don't know, don't care"

"Almost forgot, here gave a cupcake" she handed him the sweet treat to which he just looked at it blankly "I don't like sweets, no thankyou" he said it right to her face earning an angry smile.

"Ofcourse you don't, just pour salt on it so it'll become salty just like yourself take it or leave it Kamitani im not offering twice"

"Fine, thanks Handa" Taka came up to the blue head and had sparkles in his eyes but being the shy boy he is he couldn't bring himself to ask rather he fiddled in his place "U-uhh"

Ruka giggled in her place and patted his head "What is it Taka? is there anything you want?" he stayed silent and twiddled his little fingers "Nee-chan, c-can I have a cupcake?" he felt left out because either everyone had either a cupcake in hand or frosting all over their faces.

She handed her a cupcake with a little chocolate Hawk on top of the frosting instead of a cherry "Ofcourse the brave knight gets a cupcake, all his hard work has to pay off in some form" the little knight smiled brightly and showed off his treat to the others.

But a little girl with malicious intent was in presence, she sneaked around the corner getting near to the backpack that had the sweet scent of chocolate cupcakes! "yeet!"

"oh no you don't, a max of 7 each week Hachi. choose you eat 9 today and no more for the rest of the month or you don't eat anymore and you'll get your normal share" 'That is a horrible deal..' Hayato and Usaida thought and yet the cupcake simp can still think hard about it!

"Fine, i'll hold my horses" she said and pouted. "Sorry everyone we had something to do back then so- what is that smell?" a wild red head and small greenette appeared out of the blue! "Right on time Kashima, have a cupcake.." she handed him one that had a small dragon on it while his little brother got on that has a tiger.

"E-eh? why so sudden?" she arched an eyebrow at the boy "It's valentines" a hint of red showed on his cheeks upon looking at the small dragon on top of the chocolate flavoured frosting. "O-oh, it seems so thankyou so much Handa-san"

Ruka nodded with a smile as she saw the little green haired toddler's eyes sparkle holding the chocolate fairy cake in his chubby little hands. "Nii-cha! tiger!" he pointed out to his elder brother. "It seems so there is a tiger, i din't know Handa-san can bake and shape these little figurines so well" he priased getting a chortle.

"I don't do it often, and valentines is where girls bake sweets for guys right? oh! i'll be waiitng on white day where the opposite IS done.." she said eating one for herself "Dang, i am good" she praised, Hayato scoffed "how come you reply to him so politely?" he remembers when she replied to her rudely a few days back 'Oh... was she on her period?'. "Well he isn't the one who grabbed my boob isn't he?" 'Yeah, must be her period'

Ryuuichi blushes a hard red "Please don't bring that up again" the taller rolled his eyes "one to hold a grudge i see Ruka-chan" Usaida remarks earning a headshake "It's no grudge, im just a little bit salty he din't let me in on his english homework even though he knows how bad i am at it" she snarled at the taller boy.

"Huh? how am i supposed to know you don't know the difference between week and weak?"

"Wow..."

"Eh?!"

"NOT for discussion, come on lets go to class chop chop pronto boys!"

...

The sight of the new transfer student, holding or rather dragging the two most attractive boys in their year broke not only many of the boys hearts but also the girls hearts as well. The three arrived at their class and soon Ruka excused herself to go to the rest room. "Kashima! have you gotten any chocolate yet today?! and did you get it from Ushimaru-chan or Handa-chan?!"