There was a chorus of yes.

"OMFG!! I cannot believe this," Noah shouted through the laptop.

If you guys forgot, we all applied to the same university so that we could be together. The big surprise was that Noah and Blake made it, and we all are very proud of them. At a time, we seriously thought they weren't gonna make it.

After a lot of shouting and screaming, we ended the call. Then our parents gave us a surprise. They wanted to celebrate, so they are throwing us a party.

The amount of happiness I feel right now can't be explained. But I had something in my mind. I needed to talk to Dad for that.

I went to his study and knocked twice. "Come in," came his reply. I went in and sat opposite him.

"Do you want something, pumpkin?" he asked.

"You know it's been so long since you called me that," I said genuinely. Dad gave me his megawatt smile.

"I came to ask you a favour," and then I told Dad about my plan.

"Consider it done," Dad said. I ran to hug him. "Thank you, Dad." he kissed my forehead.

I went to get ready for the party. Our parents organised a small celebration for us on the beach. After congratulating and wishing us all luck, they left us to enjoy.

I was enjoying the breeze and the feeling of water hitting my foot. Someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I didn't need to turn around to see who it was.

"You look gorgeous." Blake kissed my neck. "You look handsome too." and I gave a quick peck on the lips.

No words were spoken; we were enjoying the night. Me in his arms forever like this is what I wish for. I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him down and kissed him, pouring all the love for him. He tightened his hold. We broke apart for air.

"I have a surprise," I said. He raised his eyebrows questioningly. "Come with me." I pulled him towards where all the others were.

"Guys, I have something to tell you," I made an announcement which got everyone's attention.

"OMG, don't tell me you are pregnant, I am too young to be an uncle!" Noah exclaimed. We looked at him like he has grown three heads, that earned a smack from Blake

"Okay, carry on," he threw his hands up in surrender.

"First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you. I wouldn't have made it out of high school without you all. Matt, Emma, Ella, Jessie, Mark, you guys were there for me from day one, and Blake, Noah, Parker, Raymond, the day I bumped into Blake and got all of you in my life was the best. All of you were there for me no matter what. I am forever thankful for everything that you guys have done for me. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'll be there for you all like how you all were there for me. So, I have got something for you all, or more like something for us." I looked at all of them. They were all confused.

I took the paper from my bag and held it up.

"As a token of thank you and with the help of my dad, I bought a HOUSE for us to stay as a family near the uni." I revealed the surprise, and boy, I should've recorded their reaction.

Blake was the first one to come out of shock. He swept me off my feet and gave a lip-smacking kiss.

"You know, you didn't have to thank us for anything. We are not just friends, we are a family, but what you did is HUGE. Thank you, babydoll," Noah said with tears, and everyone agreed with him.

"Come on now, group hug," Parker shouted, and we all got into a bear hug.

I was happy to see all my friends happy and smiling. Like I said, I wouldn't change anything for this. All the hardships, everything was worth it. Blake came and wrapped his arms around me.

"What you did was awesome, sunshine. I am lucky to have you," he said with so much sincerity.

"Thank you for bumping into me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I hugged him.

"I love you, sweetheart," he said, looking right through my eyes.

"I love you too," I replied, and he didn't waste a minute to kiss me.

He is the bad boy I love.

A/N

It's THE END.

I am crying right now. I had lot of ideas to write this book but it came out in a totally different version. But I love it anyway.

I thank whole heartedly each and everyone of you who made it here. You wouldn't know how much it means to me.

A few years back, I was a normal girl reading stories in wattpad like you all and one fine day, I wanted write a story of my own and that's how this book started. I had lot of criticism and hate but that didn't stop me. And after a lot of struggle, I successfully completed this book.

If you guys wanted to do something for yourself then do it . Don't think or listen to what other's would say. Go for it no matter what.

I pray to whoever is reading this, that you'll achieve what you wanted in life.

Epilogue will be updated.

Thank You and Love you all.

-Jeevitha.