"it's nothing!" he yelled.

"well, it's obviously something!" i yelled back at him. he put down the chocolate bar and glared at me.

"just shut up, why won't you understand?!" leo was getting stressed out, he was fidgeting with his thumbs. he was nervous, you could tell by his face.

"understand what leo? it's like you're working with mattheo." i yelled at him.

he put his hands in his hair and stopped responding to me. he was in deep thoughts thinking about whatever he was hiding that i didn't know.

"you really wanna know?" he questioned me and glared at me also. i nodded my head. "of course i wanna know." i snapped at him.

he took a deep breath in and began speaking."because draco owed me a favor, why did he owed me a favor? that's not something i'm willing to tell you yet. draco made sure i had my wand so we could at least escape for a little bit." well, that kinda explained one of my questions. i still gave him not ' convinced' look.

"look, i will tell you one day. right now i'm not in the most comfortable place to tell you right now." he stated. the thing he did for draco must have been big, so i just pushed the other question behind. i walked over towards the bed and hugged him. he hugged me back, it was only a 5 second hug since leo didn't like touching people.

"i'm sorry." we both said at the same time. well, that argument didn't last so long, of course i'm not complaining about it. i hate getting into fights with leo over little stuff, this wasn't very little but still. he still was like a brother too me.

i opened the box of sour patch kids, i sorted them out by their colors. leo likes the greens and yellows so i give him half of them. "can i have a blue?" he asked me with puppy eyes. i shook my head no. he groaned in response and picked up all of his sour patch kids i gave him and put it in his mouth. my eyes widen, his face is going to turn red in a minute.

leo cant really handle sour stuff or spicy stuff, he will literally cry his eyes out like a baby due to it.

and i was right, his face is turning red as a tomato and tears and in his eyes. why won't he just swallow them?! he muffled something but i couldn't understand him.

"dude, just sallow them." i said while taking the head off of a red one. he shook his head no, i glared at him. i finished the red sour patch kid and wiped some sour that was left over from the kid off with a napkin.

after a minute i finally heard him sallow the pack of sour kids that was in his mouth. "i don't understand how you like theses!" he made a gagging sound, his eyes looked crazy. i laughed a little, what a dumbass.

"they just taste good, you just can't handle sour stuff." i spoke calmly, he looked offended. he hold his heart and leaned back on the pillow being dramatic.

"i'm highly offended." he said while sitting back up while furrowing his eyebrows. i rolled my eyes at him and finished the blue sour patch kids. "suck it up butter cup."

he glared at me and stuck his tongue out at me, so i did the same thing at him. "i really want a peanut butter cup now.."

Mattheos pov:
draco pulled me out of the room, he slowly closed the door. he was anxious, i can tell by him tapping his foot on the floor repeatedly. "make this quick, i don't trust those two alone. specially after last time." i spoke up in a serious tone.

god those two could've got caught by my father, if they did their heads would be hanging on the fire place. i'm not protecting them over anything, i couldn't give a fuck if they died. i'm just using y/n for information on potter, i'm trying to gain her trust and be her 'friend' so she can tell me.

leo on the other hand, i cant kill him. i can stab him but i can't kill him, draco would get angry at me and who's know what will happen. for some odd reason those two are hiding something and i can't figure it out, they act like they hate each other but draco won't let me kill him? odd.

"did you ever have a childhood friend?" draco asked me in a concerned voice. my breath hitched, it felt like my heart stopped beating when he said that. why would he want to know that?

thousands of thoughts came to my mind, i was kinda freaking out. i tried my best not to show it, it's a very sensitive topic for me to talk about.

i've never told anyone about her, my father probably still reminds her. i should've never told him about her, i ruined are whole friendship. i was a dumb kid back then, still am.

"why would you want to know?" my voice came off as rough and rude. a mix of the two. draco tilted his head to the side a little bit, he then smirked. "i'm taking that as a yes?" he questioned me.

i pushed him back by his shoulders, he ended up crashing on the walls. i was trying my best not to make a lot of noise for leo and y/n not to hear us.

although, i could hear them talking in there about something. i couldn't make out what they were talking about though.

"what's your problem blondie?" i glared at him. he made circles with his shoulders trying to ease the pain by him crashing on the wall. his hair was all messed up now, he blew some out of his eyes and brush some of his hair. he now has it pushed back.

"well, lets just say you always get so pissed off when someone calls you theo." he spoke up in a calm voice. a flash back came to me when i stabbed leo with his knife because he called me that name.

that was his own goddamn fault, i've gave him warnings on not to call me that. that nickname reminds me of her, and now she's gone. god, i don't even remember her name.

i've even asked my father once if he knew where she was now and he wouldn't answer me. when i turned 10 i was keep on asking him and he finally gave me a photo of me and her.

but that didn't help me where i am now, i don't remember what her name was or what she looks like now. i miss her a lot, i wish we would've had more adventures with each other.

god it makes me tear up a thinking about that. i cant show it though, crying makes people look weak. specially when it comes to boys.

"yes, i do. now get to the point." i muttered under my breath, you couldn't hear me that well but draco managed to hear it.

"it's not healthy to just keep all of this anger and sadness built up inside of you." i tapped my foot on the ground, was draco actually trying to give me advice? after all i've done to him.

obviously i realize that am a complete asshole, i've been raised my whole life to become this evil person. that's truly not what i desire in life, but i want to make my father proud of me once in my life.

"i guess, but it's better just to keep inside." draco hesitated to nod his head, he sighed. i reached for the door handle but was stopped by draco touching my shoulder.

"if you ever need someone to talk too, i'm here." he gave me a smile, i shook his hand off of my shoulder and turned the handle.

the door opened to leo and y/n eating all of my food. they turned their heads quickly and looked at each other. draco walked into the room and leaned against the wall trying his hardest not to laugh.

i shut the door behind me and glared at them. "look, we were hungry." y/n spoke up. oh really? no shit. my poor food, god i paid good money for those too! there goes 150 dollars down the drain.

"you guys are making a mess on my bed!" i raised my voice. draco was now laughing at my anger, it's not funny. i paid good money for those food for just a pack of rats to eat them.

i motioned them to get up so they did so. i picked up all of the left over food and put it in the box then put the trash that they left on my bed in the trash can.

"fucking rats." i mumbled under my breath.
~
Authors note
sorry for the late upload, i was on vacation and i couldn't find the time to write. a lot of this was made at 3 am, so i apologize for the errors/mistakes.

*not edited*

words: 2292