Ch 13

"Wake up sweetheart you have work." Harry kissed my forehead, our naked bodies pressed together. "I can't move." I grumbled facedown into my pillow. "Haha, oops." Harry chuckled, rubbing my bare back. "I'll pick something out for you." He stood his feet onto the hardwood to the side of the bed. "Mmhp." I mumbled again, trying to say yes but being silenced.

"Babe, you gotta get up." He shook my arm. "I don't want to go to work." I gritted my teeth. "My boss is a bitch and I hate my co-workers." He looked at me and laughed. "Get up, I gotta go too!" He smiled, "Y-you have a gig?" I smiled and sat up. "Yeah. A big one, I can't believe I forgot to tell you!" He smiled. "Now I really don't want to go to work." I frowned. "I'm not gonna go today, I'll call in sick." I giggled, sliding out of bed. "Okay, then pick something out we need to leave! This is my chance today Anna. I coul get recognized and... Maybe start something. Our life." He said as he walked out of my bedroom. Did he just say our? I slipped on some tights and a sweater, I was too sore to get 'properly dressed.'

"Lets go!" Harry yelled from the living room. "Coming!" I laughed as I stumbled out of my room. "God dammit I can nearly walk!" "Lets go." He picked me up and opened the front door. "I'll carry you to the door. And to the car. And inside." Harry laughed, ducking under the doorframe.

***

"We're almost there!" Harry exclaimed. "What's the big dea- oh my god Harry!" My eyes lied onto spot lights and a huge sign displaying Harry's name. I then spied a closed cover stadium. "Harry!" I laughed, "This is unbelievable!" I looked at him, his eyes sparkling. "This is gonna be great." He smiled.

"Parking spot!" I yelled pointing to a space between two large cars. "There, there!" Harry pulled in sharply. "Ready!" Harry said excitedly, hand gripping the door handle. "Yeah." I smiled at him. "Juan, too, tree!" Harry laughed, shoving through the door. I followed quickly after him. "Harry wait up!" I laughed at him awkwardly running in his tight jeans. I finally caught up to him. "You're slow!" He grabbed my hand as we were greeted by toned guards at the back-door of the stadium.

We walked through a maze of corridors, turning corners here and there. "This is my dressing room I think." He knocked on a door with a gold star screwed to a plaque hanging from the middle. "Hey!" A lady, probably a stylist, opened the door and greeted us in. "We gotta make this quick, sit sit!" She directed Harry to a fold up chair placed in front of a vanity laced with hair products, and tools. "Who's that?" The woman asked Harry. "My lovely, amazing girlfriend." He smiled back at me as she sprayed his hair down.

***

Harry and I walked out of the room and into the backstage behind about fifty foot curtains. "I gotta go." He tilted up my chin with his finger. "Good luck babe." I hugged him tightly. "Jeff, can you find her a front row seat?" Harry asked a guard. "Sure Haz." The man smiled and grabbed my arm and pulled me around the corner. I looked out at the gargantuan crowd, screaming girls everywhere. The guard pulled me through rows of girls, leading me to the very front of the crowd, perfect view of the stage.

The lights let out a 'boom' as they flicked off. I stared intently at the darkened stage. A single spotlight beamed down on Harry as he let out a big smile and gripped the guitar in hand. The crowd went wild when he cleared his throat. "Hey guys! Um I'm gonna sing a few songs. I actually wrote these ones!" He laughed into the mic, displaying all across the stadium over tens of loud speakers. Harry never really sang his material, usually doing covers. "I- I actually put together an album. I even wrote one of these songs last night! The album is called I'll be yours. Um, the first song I'll be singing is a song I've written about a very special girl. This songs name is Anna. I love you babe." This brought tears to my eyes, causing me to smile and the crowd to go absolutely manic. Harry started.

"I remember when I first saw you-

***

Harry had just finished his final song titled 'Mess I've made' clearly about our torn apart kitchen. The crowd was crazy, I was surrounded with sobbing girls aging from 8-19 by the looks of it.

There had to be thousands of people filling this large stadium. I watched Harry walk off stage holding his guitar, slowly swinging it. The security guard had returned to pick me up and take me back to Harry.

I walked into Harry's dressing room to see him just setting his 6-string into the stand. "Harry." I said, looking at him with tears still streaming down my cheeks. "Do you like it?" Harry panicked. "Yes, yes, Harry I- I loved it." I started crying again. Harry wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Good." He combed his fingers through my hair.

The guard- my escort knocked on the door and let himself in "Uh, sorry Haz. There's someone who wants to talk to you." "He looks fancy." He added. "I'll uh be right back, okay. Hang out with Jaymie ok?" He kissed me as he exited the dressing room.

I smiled at Jaymie politely. "Hi I'm Anna." I shook her and "Jaymie." She smiled back. "So how'd you guys meet?" She asked. "Summer camp." I chuckled a bit. "Oh really? I've known him for a year or two. I was his hair stylist on the show too." "Oh that's cool! I never knew that!" I smiled. "He's funny! And hot." She looked at me deviously. "Y-yeah." I looked away. The tension was building at an intolerable rate. "Do you mind not talking about Harry like that please." I squeaked out quietly. She stared at me for a second. "I bet he's got a big dick too." She chuckled. I blankly stared at her, my head tilted a bit. "Yeah. He does." I flipped my smart ass switch. "Saw it lastnight." I smiled. "Why, you walk on him using the toilet?" She laughed at me. "No, we had sex." I blatantly said.

She stared at me. "Yeah." I hissed.

She stopped talking to me. Harry walked into the door with a huge smile. Jaymie and I immediately glanced at eachother and started toward Harry. "Who was talking to you?" I asked. "Yeah who." Jaymie followed. "I-I..." Harry choked. "Spit it out!" Jaymie blurted out. "I got a record deal!" He yelled, picking me up and spinning me around followed with a big kiss. "That's great!" I smiled at him.