4 : Hungry For Her

Ran Pov:

We walked upstairs and went inside to a room and to be honest i cant wait any longer cause im at my limit already so i pinned her at the wall and closed the door as i kissed her hungrily.

I heared her whining cutely and that made me more aroused that i am already.

"Damn,i cant hold back any longer"

I pushed her down to the bed and demanded her to strip and she obeyed while biting her lips seductively.

Ran:
Come on baby,strip.

Y/N:
All done~

I admired her whole body as i leaned closer to her kissing her again.

I bite her lips asking for entrance and she accepted it.

After a while i pulled away and went to her neck leaving hickeys making her moan.

Y/N:
Nghh...ah~

I smirked and continued kissing her neck and went back to kiss her lips again.

And then i felt her touching my body and for a second,i was the one lying down on the bed as she was on top of me.

She pulled down my pants and started giving me a "head"

I moaned from the pleasure and i can feel her smirking down at me seeing my flushed face.

After a while i stopped her and she was curious as to why i did that.

I sat up and pulled her close to me as i said...

Ran:
I cant c*m that easily kitten~

She smirked and sat on top of me as she inserted my "thing" inside her making the both of us moan from the pleasure that we were having.

When she finally putted it all on her she said that i can start moving so i kissed her forehead and tried to move slowly at first making her used to it.

After a while she was begging me for more and that was it. I completely lost my composure and rammed it roughly at her making her moan loudly.

Y/N:
Ah! Mmghh!

Ran:
Ahh~ sh*t! Im close!

After a few more thrusts i came inside her and plopped at the bed space besides her as she hugged me.

I kissed her forehead and we both went to sleep.