𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2: 𝐸𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟

𝓡𝓲𝓴𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥:
Another long day and still no sign of my friend, Mateo. I walked by a little store and saw smiles on people's faces as they walked in, and it hurts me to see these kind of things after what happened years ago when I lost my mother. My brother, Marcus was always cheering me up while my sister, Ember will always tell me to be strong. My dad never cared about me anyway and I was forced to marry a man that I don't even like...

My older brother and sister hoped that something or someone will take me away and give me a better life than this. Until then my brother and sister told me about the dragon that lives on the mountain caves and heard their cries,"You mean he's real?!" I say and Marcus nodded,"Yea Rik, he's real but he's a very affectionate, loving, caring, selfless and attractive dragon, he will be mad at anyone who hurts the one he loves most." He said and Ember agreed with him,"He heard our cries and he will get you out of this, I'll take your place and don't worry Marc and I will always write to you, baby sis, just don't forget that we love you" she said and I hugged them both, after that night; I went to the beach and waited for the dragon to come and save me from this mess.

And when I woke up, I was in the cave and a Dragon was there, sleeping. His wing was on me like a blanket and I snuggled into the dragon and he woke up, he stared at me and gave a warm snuggle to me against my cheek,"You're so soft, but how'd you know how to find me?" I asked and he continued to stare and I just snuggled back and let him just keep me warm until then.