Kumatetsu: Say what?! Do you want me to train that kid?!?!

Kyoko: That's right. Though you'll be one of his teachers. I'll train him as well but since you haven't had a student to train, I figure this will be a perfect opportunity. Said as she smiles. Of course, if you refuse, you are welcome to leave.

Kumatetsu was flat-out annoyed and angered by this. However, he knew that if he refused, he would have to find his own place to live as he didn't want to go through that hassle.

Kumatetsu: Tch, fine. I'll train him. Said rather grumpy.

Kyoko smiled upon hearing this.

Kyoko: Good. Once we're done here, you can see him.

Kumatetsu: Alright. 

As for Y/N, he was playing both with Jazmin and Reiko. Needless to say, it was rather rough playing with them despite being newborns.

Y/N 'thought': Jeez, they're so damn clingy. Espically, Reiko.

From the time he has spent with the two of them, he gathered his thoughts together of what happened.

Y/N 'thought': Well from what I can tell. It seems like Kyoko is some kind of the leader of a clan. Which would make me some kind of important kid or something. Something like a prince or whatever. Though with how I look from the others, I doubt that is going to be even possible.

He tried to crawl but Reiko climbs on top of him preventing him from doing so.

Y/N 'thought': Of course, she does this. Seems like Reiko is gonna be a very clingy one.

Reiko seemed rather happy to be on top of him as Jazmin pushed her off of him rather annoyed.

Y/N 'thought': I guess Jazmin seems to be the protective one. Jeez, this life is gonna be rather interesting to see how things unfold.

After she pushed him off of him, the two of them started as both of them were annoyed with each other.

Y/N 'thought': Well sisterly rivalry is gonna be a huge thing between them. Though I feel like when we get older life will get a whole lot crazier...in more ways than one.

While Reiko and Jazmin played roughly with each other, Y/N simply watched them.

Y/N 'thought': Then again, these two will definitely be protective of me when we attend school. Of course, school is gonna be a rather hellish time. Not to mention, I hate I utterly hate school due to all the annoying bullies, high-strung jerks, and other dumbasses. *sighs* When that time comes, it'll be a hellish nightmare. Not to mention, I'll be singled out right from the start with how I look.

He looked through the door leading outside, seeing the sky and trees in the distance.

Y/N 'thought': Though looking outside, seems like we're somewhere in the countryside. Of course, seems like this house is an old-style Japanese home like what gramps had. Makes me wonder what else is out there in the world. Man. I wish I was old enough to read so I know where I am. Though I need to find some books first.

As he looked out to the sky, he saw birds flying through the sky.

Y/N 'thought': Well, birds are normal here. Though I won't be able to see much of the outside world until I'm a little bit older. If there is one thing I really hate, I'm practically saying this for all if not most people it's the waiting. The goddamn waiting.

Y/N continued to be lost in his thoughts until he heard the door to the room open behind him. When he looked, he saw Kyoko smiling as Reiko and Jazmin were happy to see her.