Chapter 10: Lunch Break

Start from the beginning

"I'll hold it, okay?" He holds both of the trays, then extends his hand to you to help you up. Smiling you take his hand. "Thank you, Izuku."

"No problem Y/N." He smiles warmly at you. Shyly you cling onto his free arm, gazing up at him. Returning the gaze, he smiles. "I'm guessing you're ready to go?" He chuckles.

"Y-yes." You nodded, then walking alongside him to the cafeteria. Silence following for a good minute, you peek over at him smiling to your self.

"This is nice." You hummed.

"Hmm? What's nice Y/N?" Curiously he tilts his head down to your level.

Flustered you hop back a bit. "A-ah w-well.." you grumbled, face a slight pink tint. "I-its been a while, s-since we walked alone together."

Pausing, he begins muttering to himself. "It has been quite a while hasn't it..?— ah there was that one time— no.. oh! But.. nope" Frowning he looks down at you.

"It has been a while." He pouts. "Also—" With a look of concern he slides his hand up you cheek gently tilting your head to look up. "Why's your face all red? You alright?"

"Y-yeah I'm alright." You lied.

"Hmm.." gently he presses his hand on your forehead. "Your temperature seems fine. Do you feel off at all."

"I-I'm probably just a little overheated" you squeaked, quickly looking around till you can find a distraction.

"Ah!" You gasp. Looking at you confused, you quickly point out a nearby water fountain. "Water!" Startled he jumps a bit, reacting after with a chuckle. "Water?" He amusingly replies.

"Yeah! Dehydrated even." You fake a few coughs. "So thirsty, throat dry."

"I could help you with that." He smirked.

Y/N.exe has malfunctioned.

"Ah" looking back at the water fountain. "Y-yeah.. i.. uh.. water.. yeah!" Grabbing his hand you speed walk, scurrying full speed to the fountain Midoriya almost dragging behind, as he attempts to match your speed.

"Y-Y/N" he laughs. "Slow dowwwn."

Pausing you slam your hand onto the knob turning it full force, turning the fountain spout upwards for drink mode.

Doing so, causes the spout to pop off, going full speed past Midoriya's head.

You gasp turning around to him.

"Aaa— I-Izuku!" Seeing it didn't hit him you sigh but then start hearing a bubbling sound, and your eyes widen, and so does his.

"Fuck."

Escaped from the both of you, soon followed by a large force of water forcing the both of you into a nearby wall.

Rolling away from where the water is hitting to the left you both lean on each other laughing.

"Also.." Midoriya hummed.

"Jinx!" You both shout, but Midoriya being victor.

Looking at you he smirks. "You've been jinxed.. hmm lets see what shall I have you give me." He hummed.

Looking at you, his eyes trailing down to your lips he smirks looking back to your eyes. "You owe me a kiss."

"A-a kiss!?" You squeaked, hair curling.

"Yeah." Grabbing you chin he tilts your head up, his free arm pulling you to him. "A kiss."

Heart racing against his chest. He looks at the overwhelmingly flustered you and begins chuckling.

"W-what's so funny" you pouted, your nose, cheeks and ears shaded a rose pink.

"Y/N, we've kissed before." Why so flustered? Hmm" he slides his thumbs across your lips.

"We were d-drinking at that time." He sighs smiling. "T-that doesn't mean I don't." You softly cupped his face.

"I-its just.." you continue cupping his face, both your hands shaking.

"I feel like my heart is going to explode." You whine covering your face.

Removing your hands, he leans in giving you long loving kiss. Gasping to catch your breath, you then cup his facing returning his kiss.

Pausing and pulling back with a trail of saliva connected between the two of you. You gasp.

"A-ah! I forgot about the water! W-we need to turn that off before we flood the campus." Turning to the fountain you notice, a large crowd of people with their phones out.

Not to long after you both spot an blonde, with his right ruby eye twitching. And a very disappointed home room teacher

"Ah." You awkwardly pry yourself off of Midoriya.

"I think we're in big trouble Izuku." You squeaked.