Hyunin/Fox and Ferrets part 2

Start from the beginning

Jeongin smiled as the familiar house came into view excitement filling him. "That's the house." He said looking at Minho and Jisung who both nodded, pulling into the drive way. Jeongin was quick to unbuckle as Minho parked the car the elder nervous as he grabbed his phone. "Alright Innie lets go." Jisung said as he opened the door and stepped out heading over to the other side where Jeongin was already making his way toward the door. Minho followed behind stuffing his hands into his pockets with a sigh. 

Jisung bit his lip as he knocked on the door, both he and Minho holding their breath while they waited for an answer. It wasn't long until the door opened revealing a brunette haired male who gave a small smile. "Chan Hyung?" Jisung said eyes widened as he looked at the other, who looked just as shocked. "Jisung? What are you doing here." Chan asked with a confused expression.

Jeongin peeked into the door, before slipping in and rushing toward the couch where an all to familiar long haired ravenette was. "Jinnie." He giggled tackling the other as he chirped and sniffed the other male. 

Chan blinked looking at the hybrid before at Minho and Jisung. "Um how about you two come in." He said sheepishly opening the door wider for the two to come inside. 

Chan made hot chocolate for them while Minho explained everything. Surprisingly the other was calm about the situation a sigh only leaving him as he ran his hands through his hair. "That's what the neighbors meant when they said someone was sneaking inside." He murmured as he sat down looking over at the hybrids playing with each other. "I'm so sorry." Chan apologized. 

"It's fine Hyung, besides they seem to really like each other." Jisung said with a reassuring smile as he looked at the elder. "So you two know each other?" Minho asked looking at his boyfriend with a raised brow. "Oh yeah, Chan Hyung works with me he's a producer as well." Jisung said as he turned to Minho who nodded. "I didn't know you had a hybrid." He said looking over at the ravenette male playfully being tackled by Jeongin. 

"Yeah, Hyunjin is a bit of a trouble maker." He said with a sigh as he glanced over at the ferret hybrid. "I should have known he was up to something when the neighbors mentioned that someone was sneaking inside." Chan mumbled. 

"Jinnie." Jeongin giggled clinging to the elder who hummed gently as he scented him making sure the boy was coated with it before cuddling with the younger. "Your carrying." Hyunjin said softly resting his head on Jeongin's shoulder. "I am." Jeongin whispered ears turning to the side. "My kits." Hyunjin murmured nuzzling into Jeongin's neck as he gently place his hand over the boy's belly. "I love you." Hyunjin said softly. 

"I love you too." Jeongin muttered cuddling back into the other's arms, a soft purr leaving him. Hyunjin smiled his tail wrapping around Jeongin. 

///

"Innie are you okay?" Hyunjin asked as he slipped under the blankets. The fox hybrid had started burrowing, taking blankets and pillows from everywhere he could and taking them to Hyunjins bed where he had piled them up to make a small burrow.

"Mmm." Jeongin hummed as he stretched, rolling over and curling up next to Hyunjin who smiled.

Even though he was only on his third month his belly was as large as his fourth of fifth month. Hyunjin became protective of him growling when Chan would come in to check on him, or whenever Minho or Jisung would come to visit and touch Jeongin belly or just Jeongin in general. Of course the younger scolded him for it, saying that he shouldn't be mean to them.

They were suppose to be going to the doctor today, but Hyunjin wouldn't let Jeongin leave the room. It was his protective instinct, he wasn't going to let anyone near his mate or kits.

"Innie." A voice called from down the hall making the fox hybrid perk up. Slipping from Hyunjin's hold he made his way out of the blankets looking at the  door as it opened. "Hyungie." He chirped as Jisung entered the room, Minho right behind him.  "Hi Innie how are you feeling?" Jisung said as he set down the plastic bag.

Hyunjin growled in annoyance as he wrapped his arms around Jeongin who was busy looking through the bag. "I'm good hyungie." He said as he pulled out the freeze dried strawberries he started to crave. Opening the package he plopped one in his mouth a smile on his face.

Another growl left Hyunjin as Minho reached out to help Jeongin adjust his pillow the other male tensing up at the sound.

"Hyung no growling at MinMin."  Jeongin scolded smacking the other arm as his ears flattened.

"Sorry baby." He apologized, gently nuzzling his mate.

"Its okay Hyungie."

///

"Jisung." Chan said on the other line his breathing fast as panic filled his voice.

"Chan, why are you up at 2 in the morning." Jisung mumbled voice still husky as he squinted sitting up in bed.

"Jisung, Jeongin just gave birth." Chan blurted out. It took a minute for the news to settle in before Jisung was springing out of the bed and toward the closet, waking Minho up in the process. "Shit, I'll be right there." He said before hanging up and throwing on a random outfit.

Minho stared with confused eyes watching his boyfriend completely mismatch his clothes until Jisung informed him on what was happening.

The elder put on a pair of sweats and a hoddie before rushing out the door still in his slippers.

Luckily the drive to Chans was only a few minutes and the ride was short.

Jisung was the first out of the car rushing toward the door and stumbling inside as he quickly slid off his shoes. "Is Jeongin okay, how is he doing?" He asked rushing over to Chan who was standing by Hyunjins room. "Whoa whoa, he's okay Jisung." Chan said as he looked at the younger who gave a relieved sigh.

Minho was the next to be worried wanting to see Jeongin to make sure the hybrid was alright.

Opening the door, Chan revealed the two hybrids. Jeongin was lying on the bed a small little hybrid nursing from him. Next to him was another tiny baby sound asleep while cuddled between his two parents. Hyunjin who holding the third, a smile on his face as he gently looked at the tiny infant.

Jeongin glanced over a smile in his face as he wagged his tail. "Hyungie." He said softly looking at Jisung and Minho.

Hyunjin looked over as well, a low growl building in his throat before he was smacked by Jeongin. "Hyungie can I have water?" He asked softly earning a nod from Jisung who immediately rushed out of the room.

The three adults gave the two some space after making sure they had having they need. Chan made Minho and Jisung go back to sleep, assuring them that Jeongin and Hyunjin would be fine and that they should rest. 

"She has your ears and tail." Jeongin said as he looked at the tiny baby girl. "Hwa-young." Hyunjin said earning a confused look from the younger.

"Huh?"

"You said if we have a baby girl I could name them." Hyunjin said as he softly as he gently kissed Jeongin who smiled nodding. "Baby Hwa-Young."

"Then what about are two little boys." Jeongin asked turning his attention to the sleeping boys. "Well this one took after me." Hyunjin chuckled as he looked at the small ferret hybrid with a mole under his right eye. "And are littlest took after you." He said gesturing to the other boy who had Jeongins ears and tail. "Hmm...how about Hyun-ki." He said earning a smile from Hyunjin. "I like it."

"What about Jeong-su."

"Jeong-su?" He asked looking at the elder who nodded. Giggling he pecked Hyunjin on the lips a smile on his face. "Are little Hwa-young, Hyun-ki and Jeong-su."

"Are little kits."

/ There will be a part 3 to this. 😋😋