This occasion was quite the perfect time to wear them, though.

When she was all dressed up, the only thing she had to do was her hair and makeup. She left her hair pin straight, not doing anything else with it. Her locks looked longer whenever she straightened it, she reckoned Malfoy would enjoy looking at it—since he just loved her hair supposedly. She smacked her lips after applying a bubblegum pink gloss that looked all too well with her winged eyeliner, giving the ideal effect she had hoped for.

There wasn't anything more she wanted than to give a grand exit. Sure she always dressed good, but this was almost teasing.

Malfoy would hate it.

Which caused her to grin.

The building sat in its lot just as it did every other day—formal, classy, fierce.

But this wasn't every other day.

This was important for Averie.

Her legs whipped out of the taxi, slamming the door shut after she had payed the driver the correct amount—too much for just the couple blocks he had to drive. Normally she would walk but she was sure she could only walk throughout this building in her big heels. The price her feet had to pay for this grand exit.

She bellowed out a 'hello' to the receptionist that saw her every day, his old and wrinkled eyes widened as she passed by. He obviously got a good sight of her skirt—and underwear.

And once again she rode the familiar elevator, this time coming up with what to say when she sees the pathetic man that has no respect for anyone.

Knowing she looked good gave her an extra ounce of confidence with her words.

The elevator chimed, opening up to the usual office workspace. When all of their faces turned from staring down—probably working on a new design—Averie smirked harder than Draco Malfoy would, rivaling the look.

Zara and Lucas sat at the desk, both of their faces morphed into confusion at what she was doing, why she was here in the afternoon looking like a playboy doll after calling out sick. Zara whistled to show they knew she was hot right now.

Parkinson was standing idly with a clipboard in one of her hands near Malfoy, who was leaning over the desk where her friends sat.

He looked closely at her, eyes roaming up and down. One of his brows quirked up at her appearance, right when his eyes landed on her skirt—or more of what's under her skirt. He licked his lips where his mouth dropped for a second, smirking at her. Wasn't even the slightest bit concerned on why she was there.

Averie only did a quick scan of him and Pansy, who looked confused in a happier, smuger way. She instantly spotted more hickeys on her neck and jaw which Averie rolled her eyes at.

She assumed it was from Malfoy because of how fresh it looked. So unprofessional.

She started walking towards the interns lounge where all of her stuff was located, but she had to walk past everyone to do that. Averies heels clicked purposefully on her way to the room, her hair whipping behind her as her powerful walks forced the wind at her.

"Come to see the show?" Malfoy teased, a smirk still on his face.

Averie ignored him instead moving right past, flipping her hair when her body came closest to his. If anything she was the show.

This enraged him it seemed, his smirk gliding right off of his face, morphing into a sneer. "Are you deaf?"

She rolled her eyes from where she was opening her drawers, gathering all of her belongings one by one into her arms. There weren't too many items to carry, which made it easy for her. As she walked back out from the lounge room all eyes were on her still—obviously.