Concussions and Championships (L. Morgan)

"1......2...and a near fall for Y/R/N!"

You had been in this match against Nia Jax for the past half hour. Your body ached and ached with each slam it took and you could barely stand on your own.

You were defending your Smackdown women's championship in a packed arena and you were obviously the favorite. This, unfortunately, was not working in your favor because it made Nia angrier and angrier.

Unknown to you, backstage, your girlfriend Liv was freaking out. Pacing around the gorilla, she was doing all she could to stay calm, to no avail.

Ruby finally grabbed Liv by her waist and sat her down on the chair next to her. "Liv, you have to calm down babe. She knows what she's doing."

"Yeah, but Nia doesn't. That's what I'm worried about." Ruby sighed and rubbed the blonde's back. Liv buried her face in her hands. Hopefully, this would end soon and you and her could go back to your hotel and snuggle her worries away.

It didn't end soon. It went on for another 30 minutes. With each hit you took, Liv's heart dropped. You had been busted open and your face was covered in blood as Nia just continued to beat down on your battered body.

As you kicked out from yet another samoan drop, Nia got in the ref's face, yelling about how slow he's counting. Taking advantage of the distraction, you rolled her up, (using the ropes to your advantage), scoring the win and retaining your championship.

Liv, Ruby, and everyone in gorilla jumped up and began cheering. Liv had tears running down her face. You were also celebrating in the ring. Nia, however, was seething.

Taking advantage of your celebrating, she ambushed you from behind. The crowd went silent as she continued to land blow after blow. Refs and security officials went out to try to pry Nia off of you.

Nia threw you out of the ring and threw everyone off of her. She went out and waited for you to stand up to make her next move. She saw her opportunity and took it.

Running at full speed, she speared you into the barricade. Your head snapped back as you made contact with the solid surface as you both went crashing to the ground.

Everyone backstage watched in horror as you and Nia went crashing. Ruby and Sasha were holding Liv back as the paramedics went out to get you help. "I need to go out there. Let me go!" "Liv, they need to help her. You need to stay back here." Liv was sobbing at this point.

"Ruby, please! I need to go out there!" Ruby shook her head. "She's gonna be okay Liv. Let them do their thing." Liv buried her head in Ruby's neck and began to sob.

Meanwhile, you were loaded onto a stretcher and rolled to the back. Triple H went out to address Nia. "Nia, due to your heinous actions tonight against the Smackdown Women's Champion, we have come to the decision to suspend you for 8 months." The crowd erupted at the news as Nia began to throw a fit.

"As for Y/R/N, we will keep everyone updated via Twitter and the WWE website. Drive safe."

As the stretcher made its way to the ambulance in the back, a blur of blonde was seen following closely behind. "Wait! That's my girlfriend!" The paramedics loaded the ambulance as Liv stopped directly in front of it. "Ma'am, we need to get her to the hospital. You're gonna have to wait."

Before Liv could say anything, a voice behind her spoke up. "Let her go with you." Stephanie McMahon came up next to Liv and rubbed her back. "That's her girlfriend. So, I suggest you let her tag along or there will be problems."

The man nodded and helped Liv into the ambulance. "Liv, keep us updated okay?" The blonde nodded and sat down next to her girlfriend. "Hey Y/N/N, I'm right here. You're gonna be okay."

A few hours later, Y/N woke up in extreme pain all over her body. Groaning, she went to sit up, only for a soft hand to push her back down. "No, babe. Lay back down. You need to rest." Squinting, Y/N opened her eyes and saw a blonde angel sitting next to her.

"Liv? What happened?" Liv exhaled deeply. "Nia happened. She beat the crap out of you." Y/N sighed. "Oh. Explains the pain. Did I win?" Liv chuckled. "Yes, you won. But you have a concussion and badly bruised ribs."

Y/N groaned. "How long am I out?" Liv sighed and ran her fingers through Y/N's hair. "A few weeks. I took off so I can take care of you." Y/N smiled. "What did I do to deserve you?" Liv giggled. "I ask myself the same thing everyday baby."

Y/N moved over to make room. "I need my Gionna snugs. Please provide." The blonde snickered before slipping her shoes off and carefully getting in bed with the girl.

Y/N wrapped her arms around the blonde and buried her face in her hair. "I have been looking for this hoodie that you are wearing. It belongs to me."

Liv shook her head giggling. "I think you mean OUR hoodie baby."

Y/N shook her head. "Whatever you say baby girl."