With a shaking hand Y/n held up 3 fingers, signalling his teammates how many minutes he can still keep this up.

Unfortunately those three minutes were like hell itself for Y/n, he could hear a loud beeping sound in his ears, his heartbeat felt like someone punching his chest from the inside and his brain was on fire, long his skin felt as if he was being flayed alive.

The moment his concentration finally broke nearly everyones eyes were on his team in an instant. Like moths to a lantern they charged towards them, all hoping to get their hands on the 10 Million plus points.

Being the center of all attention for once felt... wrong.

Y/n hated the feeling, the stares. He felt exposed, naked. Good thing he couldn't think about that all too much as the first teams already reached them. Uraraka quickly used her quirk on Y/n, who allowed himself to be dragged along wherever Izuku would take them. It was not like Y/n could do much. His vision was too blurry to make any sense out what he was seeing and all of his body felt sore.

Present Mic: "A great show of the power hidden in Kurokages Quirk! Dont you think Eraser?"

Aizawa: "It was the most rational choice to attempt loosing everyones interest. However it seems like he pushed himself far above his limit." Many of the people watching could agree, the boy was barely holding on, both to his teammate and to conciousness.

The boy however did not dare give up. With a swift and surprising kick, Y/n had managed to make the rider of the closest team fall off, disqualifying him and his team.

Present Mic: "Is that even allowed?"

Aizawa: "Attacking others was allowed, Kurokage did not cause injuries so I guess it is within the rules."

The team of Izuku continued running from the remaining teams, dodging and weaving through the onslaught of attacks. Upon getting cornered it was finally time for Izuku to activate Full Cowling.

Green arcs of electricity flashed around the boy, right before a burst of air forced the teams around them to retreat.

Mei: "How is Phantom Boy holding in?"

Y/n: "Good enough." He answered, panting lightly. Rising back to his feet he let Uraraka deactivate her Quirks effect on him, letting him stand back on his own two feet. "How long were we simply running away?"

Mei: "3 Minutes, 8 more to go." Mei informed him while continuing to throw different kinds of gadgets at her opponents.

Y/n: "Ok time to switch formation. Uraraka."

Uraraka: "On it!" Touching Y/ns shoulder she activated her Quirk once more allowing Izuku to grab Y/n and pull him next to him. Now the two boys took the front while Uraraka had the back.

Present Mic: "Oooh! A switch in formation from our first place! Mid battle too!"

Aizawa: "It seems like they want to go on the offense." That was exactly what they had planned. Looking at his best friend Y/n raised his fist. Smirking Izuku bumped it and they got into their fighting stance. Stance, singular. The two had trained together almost every day since they were young, they knew how the other fought, how they moved.

In near perfect sync the two burst forward, towards the opponents. Some of which were shocked at the sudden change in tactic and so could barely react as suddenly their points were the ones in danger of being taken.

The crowd watched in awe. The way the two boys moved in sync, mirroring eachothers moves. It was captivating.

Whenever Izuku would raise an arm to strike, Y/n would raise the opposite one simultaneously. The tide of battle had turned and among those who knew that it did was Bakugo. Clicking his tongue the blond boy slapped the back of Kirishimas head.

Bakugo: "Ignore those points, lets take some from the other extras!" The boy ordered, confusing his team greatly.

Kirishima: "Why we can still get them?" The red haired boy asked confused.

Bakugo: "Are you the fucking rider or me? Do as I say Shitty Hair!" He roared. "Right now it is impossible to get the damn headband from Deku and Kurokage, not while they do that shit."

Mina: "Sounds like you are scared Bakugo." She teased.

Bakugo: "Of Deku?! Maybe in your dreams Racoon Eyes."

Mina: "My name is Mina! Why can't you just call me by my name?"

Sero: "Guys we have another problem. Look ahead!" They turned to look and saw a smug looking blond boy and his team coming running towards them. Bakugo let out a few tiny explosions as a mad grin spread onto his lips.

Bakugo: "Finally some extras with some balls."

Y/n: "Left." Y/n suddenly said without the others knowing why. They still stepped to the left making Todorokis team soar past them courteousy to Iida using his Quirk to its limit. "Fuck." Y/n swore upon realizing that Todoroki was about to freeze them.

Izuku: "SMASH!" The approaching ice was punched apart and, if it werent for Mei using the steel wires from her backpack to anchor them to the ground, they would have been flung away along with Todorokis team. The use of One for All was beginning to tire Izuku out. It was only normal that Izuku soon deactivated Full Cowl. The battle around them grew more erratic with the end of the match fastly approaching. Everyone was desperate to get more points and that showed by the increased number of teams coming towards Izukus team.

Those who came for them did not care about the risk of loosing their points. The slight chance of winning through the 10 million points far outweighed the risk of loosing their points. Soon the crowd began to count down, signalling the approaching end of the match. The moment the countdown began every team stopped fighting eachother and instead turned towards Izukus team. They charged. There was little they could do, it would take to long to activate Full Cowl. Mei ran out of gadgets. Uraraka was about to puke from over excerting her Quirk. And Y/n. Y/n was running on fumes ever since he stopped using his Quirk on the group.

Many hands were reaching towards the headband as the countdown was nearing zero.

Crowd: "Three!" Mei dodged a few of the hands.

Crowd: "Two!" Izuku send a punch towards the biggest bunch of teams.

Crowd: "One!" Y/n took a deep breath as multiple hands were about to wrap around the headband.

A loud horn blared signalling the end of the match. Izuku, Mei and Uraraka let their heads fall in disappointment at having lost their headband.

Midnight: "END OF THE MATCH! Let's have a look at the winners of this round!" The giant screens around the arena lit up and began to show the names of the 4 teams that won.

Midnight: "Coming in 4th we have team Shinso!" The screens changed to show the pictures of the four members of the team. They were Shinso, a purple haired boy, Aoyama, Ojiro and Tokoyami. "In 3rd place we have team Bakugo!" Again the screens showed the four members of the team. "Coming in 2nd! Team Todoroki!" Todorokis team consisted of him, Iida, Momo and Kaminari. "And, coming in first for the second time in a row! Team IZUKU!" The screens showed the four members as Izuku stared in shock.

Izuku: "How?" Y/n swiped away the blood that was running out of his nose and smiled.

Y/n: "I managed to activate my Quirk on Mei in the last moment." He panted out. If it werent for Uraraka still holding him Y/n would be on the floor. Just like in the race his amputated leg beneath the prosthetic was in agony, there even was blood seeping through his pants. Slowly Y/n raised the pant leg revealing the metal limb below. A collective gasp echoed through the arena. Looking up Y/n saw himself on the screens. Him showing of his bleeding leg and the prosthetic connected to it. "Shit."

That is it for this chapter, I hope you liked it. Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Stay save.

Wolfy out.