ch. 3

[𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎

[𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎...

[𝘓𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘙 - 𝘒𝘈𝘓𝘐 𝘜𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘚]

You looked up at the clock running your hands through your hair.

they're late. it's their first day and they're late? just lovely

sighing, you got up taking out your headphones and getting ready to unlock the doors.

just then you noticed the two of the three boys standing in the cold at the shops door, waiting to be let in.

you mumbled a 'tch' before leaving the two outside as they stared at your now leaving figure. just then your boss walked past you to let the boys in seeing as they were in fact the new employees.

"Y/n don't be so mean!" your a little too kind boss said before letting them in.

'if only you knew the half of it' you mentally facepalmed.

"yes ma'am" you said sarcastically walking away to do who knows what.

"It's nice to meet you, i'm the manager here but you can just call me vera." vera said with an innocent smile.

"that damn cougar" you mumbled suppressing a laugh.

"what's so funny y/n?" your manager asked

"nothing miss manager, although i believe your daughter is calling you.." you said making a phone sign with your hand and putting it up to your ear tauntingly.

'damn it y/n' the woman in her late thirty's sweat dropped

"anyways, y/n will give you your name tags and get you started." vera spoke before going to her office.

after osamu turned up out of nowhere, you gave the three boys their respective name tags and explained how rush hour was from 10-6 on weekends and 2-8 on weekdays. and afterwards you gave each of them maps of the entire store so that they wouldn't bother asking you for guidance.

the day went on fairly normal except for one thing. which lead to you having to stay late and scold your employee for his foolishness while his friends waited outside.

"miya you absolutely can not flirt with the employees." you said, taking a sip of water with a clear tick mark forming on your forehead

"I was just talking her up." he said carelessly

"it says here that she said she had a boyfriend." you said pursing your lips awaiting a response

"yea well maybe you could learn a few things from her." he said smugly before giving a smirk

but just then the smirk was quickly wiped
away when you threw your cup of water into his face

"fuck off" you said in an upset tone before walking out of your office and throwing your keys at one of the boys.