victory is hers

"Now, let's begin our Manito game!" Jung Bong exclaimed in excitement.

Everyone wasn't exactly thrilled about this game except for No-eul who had become best friends with Jung Bong these days. Deok-sun on the other hand felt a sting of jealousy when Sun-woo gave Bo-ra a seat next to him. Deok-sun didn't like the idea that one of her best friends liked her evil sister. Why would Sun-woo like her in the first place when he knows how mean her sister is to her. She hated it.

She was frequently murmuring beside Jung Hwan and Jung Hwan couldn't help but wonder.

"What's wrong with you?" Jung Hwan whispered.

"None of your business!" She just smirked at him and took her leave when everybody was finished picking out their Manitos.

Jung Hwan got Taek as his Manito and was slightly disappointed for not picking Deok-sun instead. He needed a reason to be good to her and being her secret Santa would have been a perfect excuse.

"Taek-ah, is your room empty today? I need to study." He lied. He just needed to be alone so that he can read an erotic book. He was a curious teenager after all.

"Yeah. Just go there, I'm off to baduk practice." Taek nodded at him with a playful smile then walked away. Of course he understood.

Jung Hwan was watching a Lee Mi Yeon show and admired the actress for being beautiful. She looked nothing like Deok-sun. But why was he comparing them anyway?

"What are you doing?" Jung Hwan's heart almost jumped out when he saw Deok-sun coming out of the door. He did not expect she'd be there. Well, it was normal for them to hang out at Taek's room but this wasn't exactly a good timing. He was reading a naughty book for pete's sake.

He quickly put the book beside him to hide it away from Deok-sun's prying eyes.

"Why won't you knock? You should have knocked!" He gasped.

"What were you doing?" Deok-sun made her way and sat in front of him.

"I didn't do it." He babbled.

"What did you not do?" Deok-sun looked at him with suspicious eyes.

"Nothing." He looked away and watched the rain outside.

"Look! It's raining--" He couldn't continue talking for Deok-sun had already strangled him.

"Give me that!" she yelled.

They wrestled and wrestled until Deok-sun victoriously seized the book from him. Jung Hwan finally accepted his defeat and unwillingly watched Deok-sun read the book. He could never win against her. Not on their banters, not on their wrestlings, and not on... his feelings. He thought about the kiss and how it embarrassed him and gave him awkward feelings towards Deok-sun but having her there with him, still able to wrestle him without a hint of shyness made him think that he was the only one feeling those stupid emotions.