2 : A Boy Named Ran

At the bar-ran pov:

I was so focused at that red girl that i didnt notice my younger brother calling me.

Ran:
What do you want rin?

Rindou:
What are you getting angry for?

Ran:
Im not.-i replied sarcastically.

Rindou smirked and bumped my arm while teasing me as he noticed my eyes scanning that red girl.

Rindou:
Oho~ i see. Its that girl,right?

I smirked and just nodded my head as i drank the glass of alcohol in my hands.

Rindou:
Why dont u try catching up to her man?

Ran:
I will.-i grinned and put down the glass on my hand as i went downstairs to sit besides the girl who's drinking alone at the bar stand.

Koko:
Oi where's your brother?

Rindou:
He's having fun~ down there.

Rindou motioned koko to stand up and see whats happening downstairs.

Koko smirked seeing the situation.

Koko:
Thats a really hot one. Jackpot.

Rindou:
I know right!

At the bar stand-Y/N pov

I sat down alone and got myself a drink while those two idiotic friends of mine left me and went to have fun themselves.

While drinking and looking around someone sat beside me and ordered a drink.

I scanned the boy up and down and damn,i'll be lying if said that he's not hot.

I bite my lips and smirked.

?:
Dont stare at me too much,i might melt.

I laughed and looked at him straight as i replied...

Y/N:
Oh really?~

I noticed him smirking as he turned around to face me and damn. He's so so so handsome that i felt myself blushing so i pulled back softly and decided to ask his name.

Y/N:
Whats your name?

Ran:
Ran. Ran Haitani

I smiled hearing his name. It was unique and it sounded way too nice to my ears that i wanted to hear it more.

Ran:
And you?

Y/N:
Y/N.

Ran just nodded and drank his last glass.

I looked at him and noticed his hair braids. It looks so nice to him. It suits him perfectly.

Ran:
I told you to stop looking that intense at me.

Y/N:
Haha,sorry bout that. Your just too good looking that i cant avert my eyes away from you.

Ran grinned and replied...

Ran:
Same with you,babygirl.

I looked at him and smirked when i saw his lustful eyes looking at me intensely that its making me way more attracted to him.

"It wont hurt to play with you for a while,right?"