𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Start from the beginning

"Coming out like this is dangerous." His member, Yeosang, stated.

The others all nodded their agreement. Hongjoong glared at his members. Two of them specially. Those two lucky individuals were Wooyoung, and San.

"And what gives you two the right to tell me what's good for myself. Aren't you two the boldest in this room?"

Wooyoung flushed red in embarrassment. It was true though. San and Wooyoung displayed their feelings like the whole world already know.

Another member, Yunho, cleared his throat nervously. "It's easy for them because most Atiny ship them together anyway."

Mingi nodded his head in agreement. "He has a point." He pouted while looking at Yunho, his best friend of six years. "It's hard for Yunho and me because everyone thinks we're just besties. So imagine if you came out, and all of a sudden started dating Seonghwa. People would be confused and will most likely start attacking you."

Hongjoong choked on his drink, spitting it out towards an unlucky Yeosang. "Woah, Woah. When did I say anything about getting with Seonghwa? We're best friends. That's it..." he looked away, hoping that it'd hide his embarrassment.

As if on cue, all the members combusted into fits of laughter and giggles. Hongjoong sucked his teeth, burying his face in his hands, wondering what the hell could be so funny.

Yeosang was the last person to compose himself. Usually, it was him who was always getting laughed at, but oh, how the tables have turned.

"Bro. Everyone and their momma know you like your best friend. No one hates two people together unless they see something between them and they don't like it. You know those assholes who are always commenting under posts of you and Seonghwa in them? Well, it's obviously because they see the hearts in your eyes whenever you look at him." Yeosang speaks with a matter-of-fact tone.

Everyone nods in agreement and looks over to a dumbfounded Hongjoong.

"When did you find out?"

San covers his mouth containing his smile. "When we debuted three years ago. You brought Seonghwa to meet all of us, and you totally ditched us for him. You came back, and your face was literally glowing. I mean, besties don't look at besties like they want to cuddle them and kiss them all day."

"You and Woo do that-"

"Shut up, Mingi."

Hongjoong looks at all his members, closes his eyes for a minute, and opens them letting out a deep sigh. "You guys will support me, coming out, right?"

"Literally, all of us are gay. Even Yeosang. I mean, he looks like a princess for god's sake."

"I-" Before he could finish his sentence, Yeosang was attacked with kisses on the cheek from all of his members. All except Hongjoong, who was typing aggressively on his phone.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

DISPATCHOFFICAL

❤️Liked by therealateez, btsofficial, and 4,832,718 others

DISPATCHOFFICIAL: K-pop idol, Kim Hongjoong just announced that he is gay. There are many big groups, including the k-pop group BTS, and some American artist such as Halsey who support him. ATEEZ present!

  View all comments

Holysan: Holy shit he actually did it. *Proud of my father* #sexygayidols

Playboy_kookie: My gay fantasies has come true 😝

Tiger.Tae: Omg my inspiration T-T

Hongjoong's wife: What the fuck??? Welp I can't wait to see his boyfriend. 😱

Yun_hoe: @Hongjoong's wife: You already have sweetie 😚

Taem_in_yourheart: Seongjoong gang wya??? 👀

BAM_BAM: #Seongjoong

BinnieChan: #Seongjoong

Cutest_makne_jongho: #Seongjoong 😜

Hobisunpill: @Berryseonghwa 👀 #Seongjoong

Seonghwa.cutie: @Berryseonghwa 😳 #Seongjoong