chapter 4-

As the day went on and of all of them talking, they decided to get ready for the party that was being hosted at Sarah's house.
"I'm gonna get ready at mine John B" Sarah says as she stood up giving John B a kiss.
He smiled at her and walked her to the door.

"You staying here Ava?" Pope asked.
"Yeah if that's okay with you guys, I've got no where else." Ava replies back to Pope.
"Of course, not an issue." Pope walked to a couch to put on a different shirt.
JJ was in the kitchen gathering beers in a cooler to take to Sarah's house.
John B walked in and lead Ava to a room, it was full of empty beer bottles but she didn't mind.

"You can dump you're stuff in here." John B started to pick up his dirty clothes, along with other things.
"Thanks John B." Ava then pulled John B into a hug, she wanted to be close with her brother as she didn't have much family she's had a chance to be close with.
John B hugged her tightly, he felt happy he still had family left.

John B left the room for Ava to get changed, she pulled on black denim shorts with little rips on the thighs and a white vest top that was cropped.
She put on a pair of vans with white socks, with sunglasses on her head walking out with her phone in her back pocket.

They all started to carry a item each in their hands, beer cases, coolers and food.
They reached Sarah's house.
They all started to walk in but Ava stood in front of it admiring the size, and how it was built.
It was a very pretty house, you could tell she was rich. Was that why they say pogues and kooks? She wondered what the names were for.
"Cmon Avs!" JJ called her.
She smiled at the nickname he called her, how cute.
Ava hurried her way and caught up with them, sitting the beer case she had down on the counter.
She heard voices come down stairs
It was Rafe and Topper.
Rafe was wearing a white plain top with shorts.
That was very attractive. He was holding a pack a pack of cigarettes in his hand.

"Dad said no smoking in the house Rafe." Sarah said with a controlling tone in her voice.
"I wasn't smoking in the house." Rafe said while turning the corner into the kitchen leaning his head back in annoyance.
Ava focused her eyes on his jawline, and his neck.
He was hot, so hot.
Whenever he was around she couldn't take her eyes off him. It was bad.
Rafe noticed that Ava was there and smirked at her.
"Joining us for the party are we?" Rafe leaned his shoulder against the door way focusing on her.
"I am indeed." Ava smiled replying to Rafe.

JJ looked at the both of them, they both were smiling at each other while Rafe looked her up and down back and forth, time to time.
He felt himself almost angry, he didn't know why.