*HANGS UP*

I made two cups of tea and some dinner. Sure enough, five minutes later Ben and Linda arrived. The three of you talk for a while until Ben and Linda went to sleep. You turn on your PC and hop into Minecraft. Poki is offline, maybe she was already asleep. You played Minecraft for a bit until you fell asleep on your chair...

??? : You seem to be bored, have a sit...

Y/n : Spy-

You turn around and see a man that looks like Spy, but wearing a dark blue tuxedo, scarf, and a sad badge on his chest...

Y/n : Who are you...?

??? : Who am I? Who am I?? *chuckles* I'm your frustrations, your anger, your sadness, I'm your nightmare... Call me whatever you want.

Y/n : Why are you here??! Where's Spy??

??? : Oh, that pathetic piece of nothing? Oh, don't even worry about him... I took care of him... You'll see it tomorrow... Your life will be nothing tomorrow...

Suddenly everything goes dark, you can feel your body burning, you saw Pokimane getting shredded to pieces. You started crying, your surrounding began to fell apart...

??? : Now wake up!

*GASPS*

You wake up in your room, the ambiance feels like the usual. You walk downstairs to the kitchen and saw Ben sitting alone waiting for something...

Y/n : Is everything alright Ben?

Ben : Yeah... Yeah everything is fine... Look, we need to talk.

Y/n : What's up?

Ben : It's about you, you need to go to therapy or some shit like that...

Y/n : Why?

Ben : Dude you always have a nightmare, didn't I tell you about the accident??

Y/n : I did! I did forget about the accident!

Ben : Why do you keep screaming everytime you're sleeping?? Look dude, I don't want to be a douche or some shit like that, but if you don't fix this...*inhale* You need to leave...

Y/n : W-what??

Ben : I'm sorry, Linda can't take your screaming anymore. Either you fix this or leave.

Y/n : *sigh*... You know, you don't need to tell me about the leaving part, I will go to therapy...

Ben : Yeah sorry, Linda told me to tell you about this...

You went back to your bedroom and turn on your PC. You ask some of your online friends if they ever went to therapy, you look at some ads on the Internet about therapy. After a while of searching, one of your friends told you that their cousin is a psychologist. He lives in LA too, he sent you the address and you dressed up...

*PHONE BUZZING*

Y/n : Hi babe... How are you doing?

Poki : I'm doing well... What's wrong? You sound... Down...

Y/n : Sorry babe, I need to go meet some physiologist...

Poki : Is everything alright?

Y/n : Yeah... It's ok babe...

Poki : Are you sure you ARE ok?

Y/n : I am, look don't worry about me. Come on, I won't lie to you

Poki : Alright then, I'm gonna go streaming now. I love you.

Y/n : Have fun! I love you too.

*HANGS UP*