Boy "Best Friend"

TW: None

Took me a few moments to think of a plot so here I am

I was walking around and staring at my Deathly Hallows book while thinking but this whole idea is from a tiktok so credits to that beautiful account

You're 18 here btw, and so is harry

Your brothers, Bill, Charlie, and Percy were coming back home for the holidays.

You were all excited because this time, Percy didn't decline the offer.

He said that he needed a break from the ministry and the minister himself.

But you were the most excited one because your new best friend (AHEM AHEM. New boyfriend), Harry, was coming too.

But does your family know?

Nope.

And are you gonna tell them?

Nah.

And do you care?

No.

So here you are now, waiting for Harry outside of your house.

Then, a crack was heard.

You immediately turned around to see Harry standing there with a goofy smile.

Smiling back, you stood up and ran to him and gave him a big hug.

"I've missed you." You said, Harry laughed. "I've missed you too." He kissed your head and broke the hug.

"Come, come. Dinner's almost done." You happily said and dragged Harry with you.

And as soon as you stepped foot in the kitchen, you paused.

"Oh, you've gotta meet my brothers!"

"Who?" Harry asked.

"Oh brothers! Why don't you come and meet my new friend who's a boy!"

And in a blink of an eye, all of your brothers apparated into the room.

However, Fred, George, Ron and Percy sighed in relief knowing that it was just Harry. The twins even had grins on their faces when he saw you two holding hands.

But Bill and Charlie were different. They were looking at Harry, as if they were inspecting for anything dangerous in him.

"Bill, Charlie, this is Harry." You introduced him fo your older brothers.

"Mm, we know." Bill said and looked at your hands.

"Dating already?" Charlie spoke, also having the same idea as Bill.

Everyone stayed silent for a moment before their mother called them, "Dinner's ready!"

Harry sighed in relief and wiped his sweat away with his sleeve, Y/N chuckling at his nervousness.

Y/N kissed Harry cheeks.

"You'll do great. My family loves you!"

"Well I dunno 'bout Bill and Charlie though..."

"Ehh, they'll come around and become alright with it. Talk to Bill about his job and Charlie about how you fought a dragon. I am very positive you three will get along just fine."

"If you say so."

Should I make a part 2?