Camping 2 (harmione)

Harry and Hermione felt relief, the war was done and they won. That night Hermione went down to the gryffindor common room and found Harry there looking out the window. "hi." she said in a soft voice.

Harry turned around and smiled at her, "can't sleep?" She shook her head. Harry scooted over for her to sit next to him. "so, you kissed Ron?"

Hermione shook her head, "he kissed me but I pushed him away."

"oh." Harry said trying to not sound too hopeful.

Hermione swallowed hard, this was awkward. She turned to look at the stars remembering that night and how they had sex under the stars. How good everything felt. She could tell Harry was still looking at her. "you know... When he destroyed the locket he saw us making out. Had to tell him nothing happened and he believed me."

"is that why you acted so strange around me? Why you pushed me to him?"

Harry nodded sighing, he just wanted everything to be fine between all of them. "I wanted you two to be happy."

Hermione rolled her eyes playfully and hugged him tightly. Harry didn't waste any time in wrapping his arms around her. He teared up as they held each other. The last hug they shared before the war ended felt like they were both saying goodbye. Hermione buried her face in his neck, "Harry I like you."

Harry felt immense joy bubble inside of him, "I also really like you Hermione."

They leaned back looking at each other, Hermione wiped his tears away leaving her hand to rest on his cheek. "do you maybe want to be my boyfriend?"

Harry nodded enthusiastically pulling her for another hug. Both of them giggled as they separated to look at each other's eyes. "can I kiss you?" Harry asked.

Hermione nodded as she leaned in. It was nice to finally be in each other's arms kissing. Harry let his hands wonder to her waist. Hermione bit softly on his lip drawing out an almost inaudible moan from him. "we can't, not here." Harry panted.

"what if you get the invisibility cloak and we go to the room of requirements."

Harry raised an eyebrow, "didn't we burn that?"

Hermione shook her head, "we burnt one version, not the room itself."

______

They walked around under the cloak until the room showed up. Once they were in the room the cloak was thrown off. Hermione smirked pulling Harry in by the belt for a kiss.

Harry kissed back immediately loving how bold Hermione was with him. "I read some things as well Mione. It was hard to find things about what I could do to pleasure you though." He was very disappointed at the reading material he had seen. All he wanted to do is make Hermione feel good.

Hermione placed gentle kisses on his jaw, "did you learn anything new?"

Harry bit his lip nodding, "lubrication spell. I practiced it, wanted to make sure I could do it properly if we ever did this again."

Hermione felt flattered. Merlin she was lucky to have Harry, he really cared about her. "anything else?"

"well just a thought." Harry said grabbing her hips gently, "you liked the vibrations of a moan last time, maybe we could get something in the muggle world and experiment with thst some other time?"

Hermione liked that idea a lot, "I always like exploring new things."

Harry grinned feeling giddy bringing her in for a kiss. Hermione snaked her hands under his shirt to take it off of him. Harry chuckled picking her up and bringing her to the bed the room had provided. Hermione looked at him with Lust as she sat up and began to undress herself, Harry took off his trousers.

Hermione pulled Harry to her wrapping her legs around him. Harry smirked kissing down her neck fondling with her breast. Hermione whimpered at his touch.

Harry continued his way down taking a nipple in his mouth loving the way Hermione gasped in pleasure. With every kiss and every nip at her skin she made little sounds indicating she was finding pleasure in everything he was doing.

Finally he kissed the inside of her leg and moved up to her ear. "I want you to sit on my face." he whispered shamelessly.

Hermione looked at him nervously, "are you sure?"

Harry nodded, "unless you don't want to, we can continue with you laying down."

Hermione flipped their positions straddling his stomach. Harry smiled reassuringly, "you can hold onto the headboard if you need to." Hermione nodded taking his glasses off and putting them to the side. Harry helped her get on his face and placed his hands on her hips as he started to lick and suck on her wet folds.

Hermione held onto the headboard afraid that is she placed her whole weight she would crush him. Harry had other plans, he pulled her down on him moaning as he felt more of her weight on him. He had already died 2 times, if this was the way he went out he would be the happiest man in the world.

Hermione was overtook by pleasure that she forgot about her worries and started enjoying herself more. "Fuck.... So good." She moved her hips, Harry's lips and tongue fel amazing.

She yelped in pleasure when she felt a finger prod at her entrance. Harry went slower to not hurt her.

Hermione felt her legs start to shake as he continued pleasuring her. She held onto the headboard for stability, "Harry!" She screamed before her release.

Harry locked her clean before helping her back down on the bed and cleaning his face off. He put his glasses back on and smiled at her. She was still trying to catch her breath, her cheeks were red and her hair was getting frizzy and sticking to her forehead. "you look so gorgeous."

Hermione hid her face in her hands, she could imagine how messy she looked at the moment. She felt Harry's lips on her neck giving her a gentle kiss. How did this man make her feel so special?

He gently took her hands away from her face to kiss her properly. "do you want to continue?" he asked against her lips.

Hermione grinned, "yes."

They kissed again, Harry's hands made their way to her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He lined himself up with her and slowly began to enter her. Hermione felt the air being knocked out of her lungs as he pushed deeper. She moaned loudly thrusting up trying to make it go faster.

Harry chuckled, "you want me to wait?"

Hermione shook her head, "No please, I need it."

Harry nodded and began thrusting in and out of her picking up speed with every thrust. He loved seeing the pleasure on her face with every movement. "Harry! Right there, please."

Harry focused on staying in that angle, "goodness Mione, you feel so good."

Hermione threw her head back, "so do you." she felt herself start to shake again, "close."

Harry bit his lip and tried to thrust harder. Hermione clenched down on him as she came, he was so close. It didn't take long before came as well.

They laid down hugging each other. Harry whispered two spells, one for cleaning and a contraceptive spell. Hermione's legs were still shaky, "is this normal?"

Harry shrugged, "I don't know, I can sneak out and bring you some water and something to eat. We can do some research about it."

Hermione smiled softly and nodded. She had the best boyfriend in the world. Harry got dressed back up and snuck out to the kitchen grabbing some things and going back to Hermione.

She thanked him for the water and food and began eating. They were definitely going to have to do more research but for now they could just enjoy being close to each other. She couldn't imagine what her life would've been if she hadn't gone out of the tent that night and caught him stroking himself.