Imperfectly Perfect Smut (Dramione)

Incase you missed it i updated chapter 20 of imperfectly Perfect to have smut but I'll put it here as well

Hermione crushed Draco in a hug as they got back to their dorm from the party. She laughed and looked into his eyes. Both leaned in slowly closing their eyes as well as the distance between them. Hermione's hands found their way to Draco's hair deepening the kiss. Draco put his hand on her hips bringing her close to him. Hermione guided both of them into her room, Draco trailed kisses down her neck slowly. Draco's hands found the zipper of her dress but stopped. "Are you sure? I don't want you regretting anything an I don't want to pressure you into anything."

Hermione kissed him lightly, "I'm sure. I won't regret anything I do with you. I'm ready."

"As you wish." Draco unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor. "tell me if you want to change or stop anything." Hermione nodded trying to unbutton his shirt.

Draco helped her letting his shirt fall to the ground, Hermione smirked running her cold hands over his warm skin. Draco picked her up carrying her to her bed.

Hermione pulled him to a slow passionate kiss. She gasped when she felt a hand running down her body, Draco chuckled placing soft kisses down to her neck.

He softly sucked and licked her neck as his hands moved back unclasping her bra throwing it mindlessly across the room.

Hermione let out a shaky breath as his hands reached the band of her underwear. "wait I- I didn't-"

"shave?" Draco asked massaging her sides essing her nerves. Hermione looked awsy nodding. Draco placed a soft kiss on her lips, "look, I don't care but if you want to stop we can stop but if you want to keep going I'll gladly keep going."

Hermione placed her hands of his chest, "I want this I just thought you wouldn't like it."

Draco kissed her again, "oh Granger, I don't think there's a single part of you that I don't like." He slip down her underwear throwing it aside, "You're so gorgeous."

Hermione arched up to him, "please fuck me."

Draco chuckled, "I hsve to stretch you first." He circled a finger around her vagina earning a loud cry of desperation. Slowly he slid his finger in her wet opening, "is this ok?"

Hermione nodded rapidly, "please, more."

Draco began fingering her open loving the moans and curses coming out of her. In her blind arousal she didn't notice when he bent down to lick her. She let out a brokem cry trying to desperately match the pace of his tongue and fingers.

Gods it felt good to have an experienced partner taking care of her. "Draco, fuck I feel- ah-ah-ah!"

Draco pulled her forward by her hips catching her release in his mouth. Hermione panted pulling her boyfriend up kissing him snd tasting herself on his lips. Draco grinned, "ready for more?"

"please, I'm so wet and open. I need all of you now." Hermione begged.

Draco smirked knowing only he could ever see Hermione this desperate to be fucked. He lined himself in and pushed in little by little to not hurt her. Never in his wildest dreams did he imsgine the golden girl to be so vocal but he was loving every second of it. It was like finally breaking the lsst barrier to her thst only he would get to enjoy.

She moaned shamelessly, "move. Please move."

Draco felt pride bubble in his chest knowingly he had preped her correctly. He began moving in and out of her drinking in her messy appearance, her hair was getting frizzy, her eyes were rolled back and her mouth was partially opened to let out moan after moan. Her hands were now holding onto his shoulders, "harder. Need more."

Who was he to deny the gorgeous girl underneath him? He trusted harder and got himself to s nice pace which Hermione was trying hsrd to match.

"so good, so so good." Hermione whined wrapping s leg around hid waist silently demanding him to go faster.

Draco leaned down to kiss her as he moved his hips faster giving Hermione everything she wanted. Nails dug into his skin as he pushed both of them to the edge.

He carefully slipped put of her casting protection and cleaning spells. He kissed her nose, Hermione smiled sleepily. "That was amazing." Hermione said breathlessly.

Draco smiled cupping her face gently, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Granger."

Hermione closed her eyes, "need sleep, let's cuddle please."

"of course."