⇾ 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"This is really your last chance, Johnny. Are you in.... Or are you out?"

"Listen to him, Dad." Robby agreed, nodding his head.

"He only wants what's best for you."

Johnny stepped forward, sending a kick at him. He went to throw a punch, but Kreese dodged it. Then, he grabbed him by the stomach and started striking his knee into his side.

He sends a few punches at the old man, and he blocked them with both his arms. Lawrence harshly delivered a kick, sending him flying back against the wall. He went to throw a hard punch at Kreese, blood shooting out of his mouth.

He fell down on the ground, and his opponent went to attack him again. Kresse rolled over, dodging the attacks from Johnny. But he stopped as the old man stood up back on his feet.

"Is that all you got?"

He ran forward, pulling him into the hallway. They continued their fight, making their way back into the main part of the dojo.

Johnny grabbed both sides of the door frame before sending a kick at Kreese, who immediately fell down on the mat.

He went to throw a punch, and the old man wrapped his arm around his, holding him. Robby slowly followed after them, the grumpy man starting to slam his fist down into his stomach.

The old man flipped them both over, making them stand back on their two feet. Johnny stepped closer to him and threw a punch, but it got blocked.

Lawrence went to throw an another punch, but Kreese grabbed him, pushing him back against the wall. The blonde man turned around, picking up a knife from a random shelf.

"Don't do it!" Robby shouted, and his father tossed it across the floor.

Johnny walked closer up to him, and his opponent went to throw a punch, but he grabbed his arm, slamming him down on the floor. He started sending multiple punches at Kreese's face before suddenly someone pushed him aside.

"You don't understand. You can't trust him!"

"And I can trust you?" Keene questioned.

"Robby, please listen to me."

"You know, all those years you weren't there. I blame myself."

"Sensei Kreese is right. I can't be my own worst enemy. But you can be!"

Robby lunged forward, sending a couple of punches, and Johnny blocked them. He went to land a kick, missed, and his father grabbed the back of his head.

"Stop it! I won't fight you." The boy shoved him backward before getting low and went to sweep his leg.

He dodged them with ease, and his son actually punched him before pushing him back against a row of lockers.

"You are weak!" He yelled, running up to him, delivering several attacks, but he successfully blocked them. Johnny then grabbed his arm, turned him around, and accidentally threw him into the lockers.

"Robby! Robby, you okay?"

Kreese got back up on his feet, noticing a knife, lying down on the floor. He walked over it, picked it up, and knocked Johnny out with it.