The siblings faces were all turned to shock. Nadia turned back to look at her sister in seriousness "This isn't about the avengers Wanda, it's about the safety of the people. You need to put your grudge aside, and help them stop Ultron before he kills us all".

....

Steve was given a hard blow through the stomach by Ultron. He used more of his strength to grab Ultron and slam him into a moving train.

The people in the train cart started to scream in fear as they witnessed the fight.

"There back towards you, so whatever your gonna do; do it now" Clint said through coms, watching two of Ultron's robots fly toward the train they were in.

Steve through his shield toward Ultron, only for him to through it back. Ultron tried to slam into him but Steve jumped over him quickly, after then blasting him with his energy.

"I'm going in. Cap, can you keep him occupied?" Natasha asked through coms, riding a motorcycle right next to the moving train.

Steve panted "What do you think I've been doing?".

Using his shield, Steve tried to protect himself from Ultron's harsh hits. But right before Ultron could throw another one, he's thrown back by a familiar blur.

Ultron shook his head and tried to step toward Pietro, but was stopped when the bars of the train are moved to stop him. He looked up to see Wanda with the red energy surrounding her hands.

"Please, don't do this" Ultron begged.

"What choice do we have?" Nadia said, stepping forward. Her blue wisp appearing on her hands and moving another pole to stab his arm.

Ultron jerked back before blasting his energy beam through to the front of the train and escaping.

"I lost him" Steve said in coms, running to the hole Ultron created "He's headed your way".

He went to the front of the train to see that the driver had been hit with the blast and killed. He mentally cursed in his mind once he saw the train was going to ride off the tracks.

Steve ran back to the cart and looked at Pietro "Civilians in our path". Pietro nodded and ran out the train.

Steve then looked at Wanda "Can you stop this thing?".

Wanda didn't answer as her face was filled with uncertainty, though Nadia stepped up and nodded "I can". Steve nodded and started to move the civilians in the cart out the way.

Pietro ran as fast as he could, pushing and moving civilians out of the way of the train to avoid getting hit.

Nadia focused on the wheels of the train before reaching out, her blue mystical energy covering her hands once more. She let out grunts of slight struggles as pulled her arms up to act as brakes for the train.

The train finally started slowing down until it stopped. Steve sighed in relief, while other civilians helped the people on the train get out.

Wanda and Nadia ran to a tired looking Pietro hunching over. Wanda put a hand on her brother's shoulder in concern before he raised his and started to sit down "I'm fine, I just need to take a minute".

"I'm very tempted not to give you one" Steve spoke up, approaching the siblings.

Nadia stepped toward him "The cradle, did you get it?".