Dream

Here's my dream:
Pinky and I where on the left side of the milling area. I had big dough eyes looking up at him. Then he asked me a question. Looking down on me he asked. "Has anyone ever told you that you are damn sexy?" I looked down at my feet shuffling them around.
"No" I stuttered he did a fist pump saying yes happily. I didn't understand what was going on. I just looked up at him with a small cute smile. Be for all this we had walked out of the cafeteria and I had given him two lollipops he'd gave me one back and I quickly ate it. It was green apple. After his question it seemed that we had somehow ended up in a mixture of school and a living room. Mean girls was ending on the tv but the main character was Nicki. Pinky had sat down in a big brown recliner and rested his head. I had never seemed to sit down. I only moved around a little bit be for returning to where I started. Then Pinky wasn't in his seat anymore. He was crouched down on to the floor. Crying. People who looked unfamiliar where around him. I squatted down and looked up at him but the more I tried to look in his eyes the more his face went down. Closer to his chest. The people around him have walked away. Trying to help find things to make him feel better. I think one of them was Austin. I got closer to Pinky where he had to look at me then I smiled at him and gave him a hug. His eyes were red and he held on to me tightly crying softly into my shoulder refusing to tell me why he was crying.
(Hey at least this dream wasn't like twilight and I tried to publish it off as an actual book. Ain't no sax in it either)